Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what AR sent everyone after they purchased their QV not sure if they did it for all the Giulia Trims. We received a very nice fine leather passport wallet in a really nice box. The bad thing is we seldom carry passports so unless we are traveling (now AZ you have to have something added to your DL to board) so not sure it will get a lot of use but it is purdy. Maybe someone that got something else we could trade.

From the Dealer: Pretty much a headache and hearburn

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,012 Posts
Nothing from AR

2 Keychains from my dealer, one black and one green:confused:

We must have gone to the same dealership because mine also gave me a headache

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
In Europe, Quadrifoglio customers are supposed to get (at the Dealer's cost), this "Welcome Kit", containing a metal+carbon keychain/8 GB USB thumbdrive and a congratulatory card.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got a polo, a v-neck shirt, a tall glass water bottle, a short tin/metal water bottle and the aforementioned leather passport.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I got a non-quad owners manual.
But I think they really rushed to get it from the ship to the truck, so I understand how the wrong one could have been put in.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a non-quad owners manual.
But I think they really rushed to get it from the ship to the truck, so I understand how the wrong one could have been put in.
That is okay. I got a 2018 owners manual for a 2017 not that it matters. Hey, did you get my Giulia QV mats? I have a spare set of Stelvios that came with my Giulia QV. I would think they fit both the Quad version. I have no use for them and the dealer did not send a return shipping label so I am not sending them back unless they do. They are still in the bags.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In Europe, Quadrifoglio customers are supposed to get (at the Dealer's cost), this "Welcome Kit", containing a metal+carbon keychain/8 GB USB thumbdrive and a congratulatory card.

I would pay for that key chain. That is nice really nice.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing from AR

2 Keychains from my dealer, one black and one green:confused:

We must have gone to the same dealership because mine also gave me a headache

When did you get your QV? It took a couple months after delivery to get the Passport cover. I think the passport cover would be more useful to the EU folks and the Keychain for US. We are trying to figure out what else to repurpose it for. It is very nice leather.

I have seen some dealers do some really nice stuff. My husband asked the selling dealer in Ohio for a hat and they said Alfa doesn't "give" them anything to give away. So apparently the dealership can "buy" things to give to customers but not the biggest volume dealer for QVs cant swing the cost because of the great deals. Although I did finally receive my Tire Kit and QV floor mats so I can't complain. I was so grateful to get all the stuff that came with my QV.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I got nothing at all from the dealer, not even a follow-up call or a thank you letter. Nothing from AR either other than a very short survey on-line.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,012 Posts
When did you get your QV? It took a couple months after delivery to get the Passport cover. I think the passport cover would be more useful to the EU folks and the Keychain for US. We are trying to figure out what else to repurpose it for. It is very nice leather.

I have seen some dealers do some really nice stuff. My husband asked the selling dealer in Ohio for a hat and they said Alfa doesn't "give" them anything to give away. So apparently the dealership can "buy" things to give to customers but not the biggest volume dealer for QVs cant swing the cost because of the great deals. Although I did finally receive my Tire Kit and QV floor mats so I can't complain. I was so grateful to get all the stuff that came with my QV.
Delivery was 5/26/18, not that I'm remember specifics or anything about one of the best days of my life >:)

Reactions: Martyn

·
Registered
256 Posts
I was given a light Alfa Romeo jacket. It’s nice, I keep it in the trunk for cool fall days.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,116 Posts
Here's a pic of what I got:

rjp
Good one. Pretty much the same for me. My dealer didn't even have Alfa key chains with their name on it so gave me one that says FIAT.
They promised to provide me an Alfa chain when they got them but never followed up. So FIAT it is. I kinda like it anyway.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"spare set of Stelvio"
glad you have the correct mats now, MINIME. No, I got the correct fitted mats.
I am looking for some plusher carpet ones, something red, or white ,as we are used to light interiors and rather like that.
I'm sure the correct manual will get sent shortly, so certainly not an issue for me now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts