Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1941 - 1960 of 1991 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,083 Posts
Yesterday I bought some new cleaning supplies. Going to try my hands at foam washing

Today I didn't do anything, but by warranty did. 4 years gone just like that. What an amazing 4 years 🥰 minus the pandemic lol

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Actually did this a few months ago. Added Carbon Fiber V and Logo surround. Only paid $40. Washed several times, but no problem. Vendor claims to be real carbon fiber.
View attachment 127472
Can you see seams at the bend points—and was it rough, unfinished CF underneath? I’d keep an eye out on it for yellowing and hopefully you just used tape and not epoxy. Love the color ❤

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,189 Posts
Reached 100.000 km (about 62.000 miles) a couple of days ago. Car just works.

So today I changed gearbox oil (Motul ATF VI) and differential oil (Ravenol DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS). Wow, those diff oils smell terrible. I also replaced two additional front control arms as I heard some knocking sounds, so basically now I have all new front suspension, as I replaced all the components (except dampers) in the last few months. Feels better now.

Anyway, on Wednesday, I will get new brakes installed; Tarox D95 rotors, Tarox Corsa pads, HEL braided brake lines, Motul RBF 700 brake fluid; and then I am almost ready to attack Spa-Francorchamps racetrack in the beginning of June...
OMG I would love to drive Spa.

Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
69 Posts
Plant Building Gas Fixture Window

Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle registration plate

Sky Cloud Property Land lot Plant

Sky Window Cloud Rural area Plant

Daytime Building Window Sky Plant

Drove nearly a thousand miles across Europe the last two days, car functioned perfectly apart from the ac only blowing out of one side
Stopped off at the historic Reims race track for a look around and some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,182 Posts
Looks good! Any reason you went with the 5 dot crown over the modern 3?
You know, I didn't even notice that difference. I was able to find a vector image to make the stencil from and it must have had five dots. Good catch! Is there any significance to the difference?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
You know, I didn't even notice that difference. I was able to find a vector image to make the stencil from and it must have had five dots. Good catch! Is there any significance to the difference?
I'm not sure. All I know is that the 5 dotwas the older biscione design and 3 the new.

1941 - 1960 of 1991 Posts