Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1521 - 1531 of 1531 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Ti Sport
2 Posts
Hey, does this exactly match the CF of the Alfa package? I want to do this but want to make sure it’s an exact match to the other bits and pieces on and in the vehicle.
Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Washed the girl this morning. After seeing tons of posts about the battery in these things, I decided to throw my charger on it and see how things looked. FYI, 2018 Giulia TI with what appears to be the factory battery. I drive her daily, between 60 and 90 mile's depending on what route I take. All freeway at between 60-85 mph (Texas freeways). I was surprised that the battery charger indicated it was at 70% capacity and 12.3 volts. I'll be purchasing an Interstate H8 AGM today.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hey, does this exactly match the CF of the Alfa package? I want to do this but want to make sure it’s an exact match to the other bits and pieces on and in the vehicle.
Thanks!
That is a good question. With is on the car I cannot see see any difference with the OEM carbon on the vehicle. However, I never compared them side to side before putting in on the car. At the time in bought mine it was either Madness or fake CF on eBay.

Honestly, I think Jason @Alfissimo will have the closest matching product. If I ever decide to replace mine that is what I will be using.

·
Vendor
3,174 Posts
Thanks!
No it does not match at all. It is a completely different style spoiler. I had this one on my Giulia Ti which I painted to match the car. It does not have a the same design as the OEM spoiler. It's more of a wedge. CF is not exactly close to OEM.

All our carbon fiber now is nearly identical to OEM. With weave pattern and size of weave. Here is the spoiler. (more in production now). We have V grills for giulia/Stelvio that back OEM, Carbon Fiber Mirror covers with CLIPS! No glue, match OEM. Some Stelvio spoilers etc... more coming.

Any KOSHI that we have left in stock is on sale now, moving it all out for our own stuff. Free shipping.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Replaced battery. That was....fun. Best I can tell it was the factory original. Varta code indicates it was manufactured for original vehicle assembly and not for retail in 2017. My car was manufactured October of 2017, so that fits. Changed air filter. Getting ready to do oil change in a few.
IMG_20210721_135711.jpg
IMG_20210721_123320_3.jpg

Reactions: TedO

·
Registered
614 Posts
Got my V1 upgrade today. The nice part is that the new one doesn’t require a brown out burner (BOB) or bluetooth dongle (I have mine hardwired). It was a PITA fitting all those connectors in the rear view mirror housing.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
10 Posts
Got the windows tinted all the way around and smoked the taillights. Now to wait to get her detailed! 20% carbon all the way around and gray smoke tint on the tails.
Madness lowering springs on the way along with 5mm front and 15mm rear spacers.

Attachments

1521 - 1531 of 1531 Posts