Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1531 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
How long do you think it had been like that?
It was there last time I washed it, which was probably about a week before my post. Got one in from the dealer next day though, but was still surprised they didn't stock them, as was the parts counter guy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very interesting..
I've been looking to get a dashcam. This looks slick.

How's the video? Smart phone for playback?
Here's some video from last night around dusk

It's at 1600p. I should be able to up that to full 4k, but currently am not able to. I suspect it's because the SD card I have in there is not a class 10 card and isn't up to the task. Going to get a new card and see how it goes.

Anyway, as far as what I did yesterday, I tried out my new Seasucker bike rack

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
597 Posts
Had an autocross Saturday. Had a lot of fun with the car being easily tossable and controllable. Unfortunately I forgot to clear memory on my phone so I didn't get my best runs recorded. Also, forgot to set manual focus and EIS, so it looks janky compared to my last event.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Picked it up from the body shop after waiting weeks for the front fascia to arrive. Drove five minutes home and immediately smelled coolant. Considering Alfa Romeo of Scottsdale couldn’t put the intake back together correct, I’m not surprised. I’ll be calling @AlfaRomeoCares again tomorrow.

It looks like a bleeder cap was forced on wrong. I tried tightening it but no luck. I’ve never seen a more incompetent service tech before. How does one even mess up something so simple?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Came home from a weekend rod trip with wife car to my Giulia in the garage waiting for me. Just looking at the car made me smile. The Benzo isn't a bad car; but it's not an Alfa.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bought a Mopar MaxCare Extended Warranty today. Good until 2026 or 102,000 miles.

Reactions: TedO

·
Registered
342 Posts
First real wash since getting a ceramic coat. A little rinse with the garden hose has been fine to keep the dust off until now. But I got stuck in a crazy rain storm recently, so it needed a real bath.

1501 - 1520 of 1531 Posts