Reactions: NDion80

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reactions: cqvd330

·
Registered
180 Posts
I bought mine from a facebook group called Mercatino Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio club Italia.
I am part of this group. I will make sure to monitor next opportunities. Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wanted to tease…. Was very lucky to grab on of these QV steering with red stiches. Installation to be completed shortly.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Installed the Centerline seat spacers to increase the seat angle. Mostly painless process, except for the rear bolt that is nearest the door doesn't have a lot of clearance and the torx bit I was using was juuuuust long enough to make that tricky.

Also installed a start/stop deactivator, that literally took a minute, tops.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wanted to tease…. Was very lucky to grab on of these QV steering with red stiches. Installation to be completed shortly.
And done !!!! Loving it !! Had to swap the left command control module, took proper time , being very meticulous. Had the christmas tree when started the car but all codes cleared themselves after driving it and restarted the ignition 2-3 times ( as stated by the fellow from the youtube QV steering swap ).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thinking I'd like to swap out my Start/Stop ignition button for a red one. Have to look into how much work that might be......

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
419 Posts
There's a thread on here somewhere. Search red start button or something similar. I can't help you because I had dealer install when I bought the car.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thinking I'd like to swap out my Start/Stop ignition button for a red one. Have to look into how much work that might be......
Eurocompulsion sells it and has an installation guide.

This thread had some useful pointers as well:

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Check with your dealer. Mine sold me the part ($80?), then kindly installed at no cost.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Lusso AWD
4 Posts
Took the wife and daughter to a mountain town bakery for our first rip, not dealing with cicadas like you fellows down south but the bugs are starting to come on thick...
(Edit) I also used some chemical guys leather conditioner to get my supple on. If anyone hasn't used this stuff before I recommend it. Made my car smell like brand new leather.

Also finally got to witness another alfa in the wild

Attachments

1441 - 1458 of 1458 Posts