Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1458 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I touched up some scrapes and put SLiPLO under the front of mine, including the new splitter. Easy installation. Hope it helps. I was impressed by a YouTube of a guy trying to deliberately scrape his Ferrari after installing some . Have some left over which I’m thinking of putting under the sills in the middle of the car which are getting scraped badly by a hump in the car park at work. Anybody tried it there? (Why anybody would want these cars lower I have no idea).

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Sport, 1976 Alfetta GT, 2013 Soul +
11 Posts
Spent 2 hrs at Puente HIlls Alfa/Maserati (SoCal) getting all the CPO documents on my 2018 Giulia. They were not handy when I bought it in March. Gee they really check a lot of stuff on these used cars.
But most of my time was spent getting to know the mgt team there and swapping ideas of how their place and our AROC chapter, AROSC, could do something together. As soon as we can get rid of these masks !! I'm seeing perhaps a short day drive with some of their Alfa customers, or an "invasion" of their dealership with a bunch of our OLD Alfas.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Last weekend... But! Borrowed a friend's lift to do the Forza controller - absolutely delightful mod.

Not pictured, his C8 which his wife took to get her nails done 😆

And a quick tail of the Dragon run!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Drove the Giuila QV Widebody today. Vulcano Black is such an interesting color in ominous weather!

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM session at Pacific Raceway in Kent, WA.

Still figuring out best placement for the Go Pro as well as best settings. Also need to figure out good solution for audio.
Early evening with sun going down right at end of front straight was challenging. Still tons of fun and a fair amount of passing! As Roger Taylor sings, "I'm in love with my car!"

·
Registered
2017 Giulia ti Q4
11 Posts
Today ended up being Madness Lusso exhaust install day. Quite pleased so far with the results.

·
Registered
2017 Vulcano Black Giulia Ti Lusso
36 Posts
Blacked out the badges today.

Giulia Veloce. Stromboli Grey, Remus catback, red calipers, HK, black sports leather, sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you have the race non resonated remus catback?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Stared at my Wyze security camera image

and MISSED my 952, while I drove a numb, lifeless, and boring Audi Q3 in Ohio. Didn't even want to go fast... was such a lump. Home tomorrow and ALIVE AGAIN!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dropped off for service 😢
  • Passenger seat, one of the seat rails is stuck
  • Front left suspension squeak when going into or out of a driveway at low speed
  • Service forward collision and active aero
  • Android auto takes 17 tries to connect every time
  • CEL that popped up and went away
  • Pogo springs TSB? 🤞

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually yesterday, had my new to me 2018 Quadrifolio QV (traded in my 2019 Giulia TI Sport Q4 on Saturday!) with 12,930 miles on the clock die on a small backroad approaching the crest of the hill. State Police came and kept me company while I waited for their tow. I called Alfa roadside assistance but their tow was over two hours so the police said you'll use ours. It threw a service Electronic Throttle Control then cut all power and came to a stop in the road. I had a bank on both sides so no place to ditch it. Then it was locked in Park as the motor would not restart. Luckily the flat bed driver has HF dollies which left a mark on each of the rear rims.
I got it home and checked voltage and I was down to 6 volts at the jumping posts under the hood and then at the battery. It looked like their was significant corrosion on the main + lead so I wiggled it around to see it that would help the connection and what do you know it started. Had the following codes P0560, P1DB1 and P068A all low voltage related. I cleared them and drove the car 35 miles to the dealership to drop it off. Hopefully they'll fix the real issue and I'll get it back soon. Now I have to deal w Alfa Care to pay my tow bill then the towing company for the damage to the wheels and front spoiler. But some how I still love it!

Attachments

1401 - 1420 of 1458 Posts