Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Took it to the body shop. Some construction debris scratched the rocker and rear bumper. I'm going to have them fixed along with respraying the front fascia. So far, the damage estimate is $3k!! That was before I noticed the rear scratch.

Anyway, it'll be nice having the car looking showroom. Especially considering the other change I pulled the trigger on. Squadra tune is on the way!!! I had to reorder the Veloce badge for the paint work, so I tossed them together.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
427 Posts
Final got installed. What a nightmare but the car definitely likes it. The old muffler delete the muffler shop welded in a t pipe. Not a y pipe. So it must have flowed like crap
Looks nice, can we get some good vids of it in action? And please more than just an few revs in your driveway?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Shoved in some QV springs in my 2.0, the rears only from Centerline as to get a baseline on ride height. Quarter lip 26.5” and looks good. As I don’t appreciate slammed or much rake, will add 1/4 shim up front. Tires slightly higher in profile so drop looks greater but actual ride height not reduced as much

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Sport, 1976 Alfetta GT, 2013 Soul +
8 Posts
So after only 48 hrs of owning my new to me '18 Misano Blue Sport I thought the wheels looked too nice. So I made a right turn too quickly, scraping the curb on the passenger front.
Geez, this Giulia is a little quicker than my Milano or even the Alfetta.
NICE GOING DUDE.
curb rash.jpg
curb rash.jpg

·
Registered
507 Posts
So after only 48 hrs of owning my new to me '18 Misano Blue Sport I thought the wheels looked too nice. So I made a right turn too quickly, scraping the curb on the passenger front.
Can’t recall where in California you are located, but if Garden Grove isn’t a stretch, go see Son at OnSite wheels. Great work and very reasonable. Don’t let his “storefront” fool you.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Shoved in some QV springs in my 2.0, the rears only from Centerline as to get a baseline on ride height. Quarter lip 26.5” and looks good. As I don’t appreciate slammed or much rake, will add 1/4 shim up front. Tires slightly higher in profile so drop looks greater but actual ride height not reduced as much
Nice. I think you are the first to try to fit qv springs to a 2.0. Can’t remember if you have rwd or awd. Keep us posted

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great. What tire size are you running?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I had put a set of new QV rims on last month... and curbed them within weeks! Actually, the whole passenger side got a massive gouge in it! I’m at 3k and counting for repairs.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice. I think you are the first to try to fit qv springs to a 2.0. Can’t remember if you have rwd or awd. Keep us posted
Q4 running 235/40/19 & 265/35/19 pseudo stagger as 8” rims but provides curb rash protection and slightly higher sidewall. Fills the fender well out a bit more

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Sport, 1976 Alfetta GT, 2013 Soul +
8 Posts
Verde Visconti - incredible color as it changes in the sun. It is almost black then changes to bright in the direct sunlight. When I got my Giulia last sunday the dealer crew dug one out when I mentioned I thought I would repaint my faded green 76 Alfetta GT, which I drove that day,
Wheel repair - why get that 1 scrape fixed when I still have 3 more to hit. And there is still the front spoiler lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GiuliaForum complaint - YOU PEOPLE DID NOT WARN ME ABOUT THE XTRA COST OF GETTING A NEWER GIULIA !! My 76 Alfetta GT is feeling soooo bad now I have to throw some $$$$$$$ its way. Verde Visconti ?? how much is that paint alone gonna cost me ?????

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
427 Posts
Q4 running 235/40/19 & 265/35/19 pseudo stagger as 8” rims but provides curb rash protection and slightly higher sidewall. Fills the fender well out a bit more
You are running 265 on 8" rim? Got any pics?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Geez, this Giulia is a little quicker than my Milano or even the Alfetta.
NICE GOING DUDE.
View attachment 109607 View attachment 109607
Know that sinking feeling.The beautiful curves on the sides combine with the A pillar to make judgement a challenge

1261 - 1280 of 1317 Posts