Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here in Texas, there is an annual vehicle safety inspection requirement. The vehicle must pass this inspection in order for a new registration sticker to be issued. New cars, though, are issued registration stickers that are valid for two years. Well, my Giulia will be two years old in April so this morning I took it to be inspected. Not a surprise, it passed so now I'm waiting to receive the registration renewal paperwork from the DMV.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A rare sunny March day in Seattle... dry pavement... not much traffic... a quick 30 minute drive... pure joy!

Car is so damn quick! Steering is wonderfully precise. Throttle responsiveness with Madness Go Pedal is amazing. Reveled in the sound MagnaFlow Stradale growl/howl.

Had a couple of E92 M3s with a flash tune, the Akrapovic titanium exhaust, Olin suspension and felt like I had them dialed in. Had a blast in those cars. Loving my Guilia even more. Much more.

Ordered a set of Aspira AV5s, a set of Hoosier R7s and adjustable camber control arms today. Can't wait to get it all together and get some track time in!

"I'm in love with my car. Got a a feel for my automobile!"

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2, Vesuvio/Red, Perf Pkg, CF all over.
132 Posts
Here is Giulia tail lights wrapped with new Vvivid+ 2020 micro hex rainbow film.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ordered a set of PS4's and had them shipped to the mobile installer. Calling the installer this morning to see when they can install them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Winter is gone and took the beast out of hibernation!
I then did some mods and then took it for a drive and forgot it wasn’t all wheel drive like my Stelvio QV and I punched it going about 40 in race mode and had a Yeehaw moment! Oh my you’ve got to be much more careful with this car than a Stelvio when you’re pushing over 600 HP in both of them.
Big shout out to Eric at Ideal Racing. No codes no auto stop-start and a heck of a lot more power!😃
here’s a photo of my finished Giuila QV engine bay with carbon goodies! Shout out to Eric and Boris at Madness, they’ve got some good stuff!
And they’re not just all for looks. The carbon fiber Intakes from Ideal racing give me like 25 wheel horsepower.
And to a lesser degree the carbon fiber engine cover saved me 2 1/2 pounds lol 😂
But I designed and made my own lithium battery pack out of two small 3.8 lbs Antigravity 20 amp batteries hooked in parallel and I saved myself 52 pounds with that mod!! 💪 no problem with a total of 40 Amps it plenty of power the way lithium batteries work. And way more cold cranking amps. (1,360 vs 850)
So saving 55 pounds in a week...that’s a good week!😃
And in that one photo there’s a whole lot of Italian! Damn!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Installed Alfa script puddle lights (well, 3/4 of them, reason below)

First 3 went so easy (both passenger side doors, and driver door), was feeling cocky, so of course the 4th knocked me back down a peg (or 10). The easy 3, while not having a ton of wire slack, had enough to make the install simple enough. Door 3’s wire, however, was installed by a joker who measured out the wire length needed down to the micrometer, so there was absolutely zero slack, and after an hour using every trick I know (floss to hold the harness) I called it. Will have to pull off the whole door panel to install that last one when I have some time.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Decided to make improvements to my CF air “box”...,really a tube.
Decided to cut away the accordion section on intake tube. Bad flow juju.
Inserted 90 degree bend ion end of air inlet going into box..,hmmm tube. Lol type="full"]109219[/ATTACH]
A448E120-61F6-43DD-BA37-D2D5DE9BEE0D.jpeg
F9788DFF-7FDD-4204-B093-725ECCE0A83D.jpeg
0FB04B80-FD13-4F3E-ABCC-37BDBDEA2850.jpeg

·
Registered
344 Posts
I bought it a tow vehicle...

LOL... just kidding, I bought two of em.

I needed a SUV for all the work on the new house and I had a client wanting to buy her daughter in NorCal one too. The inventory is so low in that area (9 total vehicles for sale at the local Jeep dealer) that I picked the gray one up for them.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
427 Posts
@genyosai That wrap is amazing. And I love that you undid the nero badges and got the bright wheels. It looks fantastic. How much was the wrap?

·
Registered
163 Posts
@genyosai That wrap is amazing. And I love that you undid the nero badges and got the bright wheels. It looks fantastic. How much was the wrap?
Thanks!

Actually, I didn't undo the nero badges. I had them wrap my grill in a charcoal that best matches the nero on my wife's Ti Sport. I also ordered the nero Giulia badge for the rear (will put it on this weekend).

As for the wheels, I'm trying to go dark lol!!

But to answer your question... $3,900.00.

I'm amazed at how it turned out.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
427 Posts
Thanks!

Actually, I didn't undo the nero badges. I had them wrap my grill in a charcoal that best matches the nero on my wife's Ti Sport. I also ordered the nero Giulia badge for the rear (will put it on this weekend).

As for the wheels, I'm trying to go dark lol!!

But to answer your question... $3,900.00.

I'm amazed at how it turned out.
Oh. There is another user here then who swapped the dark badges and wheels for the bright. Thought it was you lol.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
692 Posts
Oh. There is another user here then who swapped the dark badges and wheels for the bright. Thought it was you lol.
That was me.

1241 - 1260 of 1317 Posts