Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1181 - 1188 of 1188 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
5 Posts
Added metallic shifter bezzel. Not a 100% match a little bit shiny but I’m happy with the fitment. Wanted to break it up a bit

Here’s the link: Amazon link LLKUANG

·
Registered
257 Posts

Waiting on a couple tools to show up before finishing, so I cleaned, claybayed, polished and waxed the calipers. I just put an offer on a new house and will be listing mine on Monday... we’re gonna have to build a garage at the new place though. I’m trying to get the work done before the I don’t have a place to wrench. The brakes are an interesting job so far. Lots of ‘Italian’ touches.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
504 Posts
I cracked and did what I argued before I would never do. I put PPF on my new 2020 QF. Front bumper, front splitter, mirror caps, roof, and rockers. I have had the attitude that the cost of PPF is the same as just repainting the nose every 3-4 years. But in this case, I realized I can't "repaint" my CF mirror caps and CF exposed roof. So I went to the PPF installer to discuss PPF on the CF bits and ended up just having them do the other painted bits.

·
Registered
257 Posts
@Raw_Alfa I went w/ the R1 concepts since they were on sale. I’m keeping the stock rotors so I can swap back if I like. No real problems, though cutting factory zip ties is something I haven’t run into the last 20 years. Needing an external torx socket set for the rear brakes was the only surprise.

·
Registered
355 Posts
@Raw_Alfa I went w/ the R1 concepts since they were on sale. I’m keeping the stock rotors so I can swap back if I like. No real problems, though cutting factory zip ties is something I haven’t run into the last 20 years. Needing an external torx socket set for the rear brakes was the only surprise.
Ok cool, I have all the needed tools then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
693 Posts
S..t,s..t,s..t. What did I do? Spent 2 hours fixing some gutter rash on my wheel. I moved over in a car park to let an SUV pass and then... (I still find it difficult to judge the extremities on this car). Fortunately I find that "Mazda graphite" is a good colour match.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Q4 TI
7 Posts
Installed a TurboSmart BOV today, thanks @One_Giulia . And I have to say, it's not as loud as plugging the recirculating tube, but the engine response felt better. Maybe, it's the plugging back of the tube?

1181 - 1188 of 1188 Posts