Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1188 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
340 Posts
[QUOTE="GottWhat, post: 873034, mem

Besides looking horrible, I wonder if they have any adverse impact on fuel economy?

They probably waste as much fuel as start/stop saves.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Took her to the spray bay for the twice monthly winter de-MgCl bath. Found that during the last 2 weeks, I somehow drove though fuel-oil or asphalt-oil and sprayed the driver-side with gooey tar. Spent 90 minutes and 10 microfiber towels getting the goo off. Good times.

·
Registered
2019 Gulia QV
10 Posts
Cleaned all the gravel out of the rear diffuser was gonna remove it but was able to get it all out by removing the Torx bolts on the bottom and pulling it down a bit and spraying it out with the hose.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Installed a new Interstate H8 AGM battery. Here is a pic of the new batter in place and the tools needed to get the job done right.

Never forget the emery paper!!

Reactions: Triumph23

·
Premium Member
2020 Giulia TI
340 Posts
Installed a set of mini window deflectors I got from Madness on their Black Friday sale. About a 20 minute job; it's just been too cold until today. Some not-too-good pics. DSCN1184.JPG DSCN1187.JPG DSCN1185.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: Wyatt5533

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Veloce Ti, 2015 4C LE, 1998 916 GTV Spider, 2019 Civic Type R
50 Posts
Took all 3 of my cars on a Alfa drive this morning. First group drive of the year, and the first time the Classic Alfa, and Planet Alfa have driven together in over 2 years. There was decent Giulia representation, but just one QV. Unfortunately the QV guy overcooked it on a speed run, and went flying into the desert. Hit the curb head on and launched... Mags are buggered. Splitter destroyed. Front bumper half off. I think front suspension destroyed. Intercooler now about 3 inches further back than what it should be, and some hoses and lines in the engine bay deformed.

Other than that, a good day.

1161 - 1180 of 1188 Posts