Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1008 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Added some (real) Carbon Fiber trim to the steering wheel. Added this to the forum because I hadn't seen a lot of this option here. I really like it because it adds that little bit without being too OTT.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Added some ambient interior lighting in the footwells. I have them on max brightness just for these photos. Much lower during actual driving. I tapped into the fusebox in the passenger side footwell. Turned out to be real handy for also tucking away the extra wiring.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I finally found a car wash in Madison, NJ that was open. Outside only. $16 after taxes. Totally not worth it, except today.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Finally, I installed back this week the PZero's for the May-November season. Thanks to @beaups for the bright tecnico wheels. They work perfectly. I think I like better the look of the bright tecnicos than the dark tecnicos (with Michelin PS A/S 3+ for the December-April season). Now, counting down for this shit of the virus to end and go out a little bit more.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
202 Posts
Finally, I installed back this week the PZero's for the May-November season. Thanks to @beaups for the bright tecnico wheels. They work perfectly. I think I like better the look of the bright tecnicos than the dark tecnicos (with Michelin PS A/S 3+ for the December-April season). Now, counting down for this shit of the virus to end and go out a little bit more.
Fantastic, bright is the way to go. I got rid of my dark tecnicos for bright 5-Hole immediately after buying my QF. I almost painted the dark tecnicos bright, but I was a fan of the classic Alfa 5-hole wheels so I traded them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Giulia got striped today (hood and trunk) in my son's high school colors so we could attend his "drive thru" graduation. There were about 700 graduating seniors, and probably at least that many cars that lined up to attend the "ceremony" - crazy. All the teachers were in the parking lot, and cars filed through for close to 2 hours honking and waving. It was pouring rain here today, and none of them missed a beat. Thank you to all the great teachers at Maine South High School!
striped.PNG

981 - 1000 of 1008 Posts