Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1020 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I don't know why you all post pictures with blanked out licensed plates. It's not like you will be stalked.... :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Stunning from every angle.

I think it's time to get one of the follow-me drones and get some nice parkway driving videos.

It's been sunny out. Cleaned the car again and snapped a different view.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I don't know why you all post pictures with blanked out licensed plates. It's not like you will be stalked.... :D
In the UK some insurers "stalk" forums and when discussing mods (which mine has plenty and declared on my insurance) it can cause issues. Also, knowing AR are on this forum it could cause issues during warranty claims, not that I think it will happen but better safe than sorry eh?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Today I took the kid out again to the local Short Hills mall (closed for COVID). The turns are tight on its parking lot circuitous route. It was a good practice run. At some point we got pulled over by a cop. He looked in asked if everything was okay. I said, "just giving her some practice". He gave a thumbs up and went off.

·
Registered
756 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Happy Birthday Giulia - Today is the one year anniversary of your arrival. It has been a great relationship. You have been well cared after and have never given me one day of trouble or cause to be upset with you. I hope you enjoy being here as much as I enjoy your beautiful looks and fantastic performance. 7CECEF93-1B05-4294-86BE-305390EDBDCB.jpeg 7E7226E4-9927-4936-B889-29DB2F22EC60.jpeg 9A490D7E-C93E-4C33-A43E-E48ECAB2A964.jpeg 5BEEEB5E-E2AB-4E91-8035-9B7C6B6F82B3.jpeg 16C94B23-676A-43FD-B83A-9758AE3CC369.jpeg

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Pizza run.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Took La Signora in to the dealership (Essence Maserati Alfa Romeo in Hurst, TX) yesterday and had the fix for the W05 recall applied. While doing a thorough check of other things as part of every service visit, the technician noted that wear on the inner edges of the front tires indicated some misalignment. They did a four wheel alignment.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
203 Posts
I've been really bothered by the accumulation of gravel in my QF between the diffuser and the rear bumper, just behind the rear wheels. The problem is that the rocks start to chip the paint right at the seam as the grind their way in there over time. You also can't just vacuum them out as they get jammed in the seam. So I loosened the seam and put some very compliant soft foam in there. You can't see it from the outside at all, and it fills the joint very well to keep gravel from getting in there. It won't prevent the accumulation of gravel, but it will keep it from jamming in the seam and allows for easy cleanup once in a while.

Here's a pic of the seam.

Here it is with the foam inserted.

961 - 980 of 1020 Posts