Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1008 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
3 days ago changed the oil and oil filter @ 5k miles & washed it. Today I noticed not only was it caked with pollen again it also had dots of tree sap all over it from being parked at the boat dock yesterday. Guess it is time to wash it again tomorrow.

Oh, and drove it to a dealership today when I sold them the Audi. It received a lot of comments and envious looks, even covered in pollen.

BTW, not only are dealers giving out great deals on purchasing a car right now, they are buying quality used cars from anyone they can at almost the same price as you can sell it yourself. One of the effect of the shutdown is all auto auctions are shut down. The only source they have for used cars now is trade-ins on sales and buying them outright from individuals. Even lease trade ins go back to the finance company for final disposition and are sold at auction... so dealers are really competing to buy used cars.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,532 Posts
I pulled out my three-season Tuxmat floor mats and popped in the summer carpet. I know...yippee...but I do want to say that those Tuxmats are a damn fine piece of kit! I mean, really, it’s pretty amazing when floor mats can evoke admiration for their design and build quality. Floor mats!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
271 Posts
Great job. I have been thinking of doing the same. What do these screws actually hold? I was concerned about removing them and something dropping inside the caliper. Also what size and length are the new screws?
Their only purpose appears to hold the "Alfa Romeo" name plate in place. To keep it simple, I replaced only one at a time. They are approximately 12mm long so I would guess them to be M3 x 12mm.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Took kid out again for her driving instructions

·
Registered
19 Giulia TI Sport Rosso/Black
15 Posts
I looked at mine through the window....

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
You have an AC compressor in the front yard? This must be honestly the first time I've seen it out front. Unless of course your drive way is to one side of the house!
Nice red car, BTW ;)
I looked at mine through the window....

·
Registered
272 Posts
Washed and then polished it with Nu Finish to celebrate the Giulia's one year birthday

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
My car will turn 1 this month end. 16.5K miles and loving every moment.
Washed and then polished it with Nu Finish to celebrate the Giulia's one year birthday

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Oh, okay. current conditions. I don't know I was having a brain fart and thought that activity is blanket disallowed in the land of the oldest rocks.
Its considered non essential travel.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Share what you did today with the Alfa Romeo Giulia community!

Example: Pick up the Giula from my local dealership and went straight to a detailer to apply paint protection.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Taking her for a nice spirited cruise on Mulholland Drive. Can't wait!

Anything goes!
I added CF style covers over the front V grill and the front grill center logo. These were not the more expensive and likely better quality ones from Madness but ones I ordered on Amazon for about $40 total. They don't look bad at all but wondering if the difference is really that noticeable? Your opinion?

Original:

With CF style covers:

941 - 960 of 1008 Posts