Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1005 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
How do you like it compared with the original?
I like the new steering wheels much better than the old one cuz it’s thicker for me to grip on. It looks better and more expensive compared to the old imo.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I’m in
I like the new steering wheels much better than the old one cuz it’s thicker for me to grip on. It looks better and more expensive compared to the old imo.
I’m interested to get my hands on one so I can see for myself. I love the original one. What I’m really interested in replacing (if possible) is the flimsy original shifter.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m in

I’m interested to get my hands on one so I can see for myself. I love the original one. What I’m really interested in replacing (if possible) is the flimsy original shifter.
Same here. I'm looking into replacing the gear selector with the new one if it's a direct swap with no modification needed.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Tyre pressure warning yesterday so once around block and back into my garage. This morning 2 kilometre drive to servo to renew air (Bridgestone Potenza run flats) and then 10 minute drive to tyre shop. Screw in tread but they pointed out minor damage to sidewall "from driving on flat tyre". These tyres are supposed to be OK for 80 kilometres! So it cost me 800 bucks for a puncture! (2 new Bridgestones - and I wanted to try my favourite Michelins this time but they were out of stock!)

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti
164 Posts
Rims included? I didn't know that, How much did you pay if I may ask?
Yes wheels included
Exterior = paint, trim, glass, wheels and calipers
Interior = leather, plastics, metals (paddle shifters) floor mats (factory ones)
Below is what we initially had planned then we added glass and when I picked it up he said he did the floor mats. He’s a friend so I had a discount but looking at the quotes I’d say what he did on my car would be around $2500 +/- $100

SWAGGER PLATINUM (IGL QUARTZ+ 3 YEAR)(Medium) -Clean Slate (11 Step Wash)
-Chemical Decontamination
-Physical Decontamination
-1 step paint correction
-Wheels Removed
-Wheel Decontamination
-Application of Precoat
-IGL QUARTZ+ applied to PAINT and TRIM surfaces -IGL WHEEL applied to WHEEL FACES AND BARRELS AND CALIPERS

Revue interior clean(Medium) -Compressed air blow out -Interior Vacuum
-Floor mats cleaned
-Clean Trim/Dash/Door Panels
-Dress Trim/Dash/Door Panels
-Leather Deep Cleaned and Conditioned -Interior glass cleaned
-Weather- stripping cleaned and dressed -Shampoo Carpet/Fabric/Floor Mats -Ozone Treatment

Interior Trim/Leather Coating (per Row)
-Leather and Trim Cleaned
-Leather and Trim treated with Precoat
-IGL Leather Coating applied to leather and trim (2 Coats)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I drove through rain to pick up groceries. Got home just before curfew time.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
I flashed the PCM back to the stock calibration so that I could apply the W05 recall
I also put my OEM intake back on as preparation for W05 install. I think it is better to not risk the P1CEA error at the dealership.

901 - 920 of 1005 Posts