Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
2141 - 2156 of 2156 Posts

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,284 Posts
6 year old moved up to a booster seat. No more LATCH, so under 1+g turns he basically tilted 45 degrees. I ran two bands of 1 inch webbing around the ski pass through, and linked them with clips. Now that seat is going nowhere!

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Lusso Q4
8 Posts
My custom Euro style license plates finally arrived so I went and got her registered and she's finally (legally) on the road!! Also had a bunch of cosmetic enhancements arrive in the past week or so which i will have to schedule some time to install.

View attachment 132952 View attachment 132953
Question for you:
Are those the "Q" and "GIULIA" badges I see listed on eBay that ship from China, or "genuine" Alfa badges?
If the former, I am a bit curious on how you find the quality of them.
One of the next things I do is a chrome delete and black badges.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I’ve not done a thing to mine today which is Very rare, always at least clean it but the wives giullia was in for MOT yesterday and whilst looking for some exhaust paste to seal a small blow I managed to hit one of the ramp legs and split my head open!
Resulting in a lot of blood and a three hour wait in A and E for them to clean me up and glue it back togeather, this is the most forum friendly pic of the day
Hand Motor vehicle Gesture Finger Automotive design

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,857 Posts
Reactions: Avnyc11

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
1,070 Posts
MORE CAMBER!!! LOL

Nice. Looks like you sent it good. Love to see it.
Yea. I will do camber this next week. I have VIR in 2 weeks. These tires already had a couple track days and autocross on them from last year. I should have rotated them yesterday but I figured I might as well kill them since I planned on getting a new set of tires this week anyways. Front right gets killed at this track so that was the only one looking this bad. I am still on the wear bars on the other 3.

The brakes had no issues. Worked perfectly and I felt like I could out brake anyone.

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,857 Posts
Rear rotors resurfaced to resolve shitty quality pads wrecking the rotor...
Before:
Automotive tire Rim Circle Auto part Machine

After:
Automotive tire Rim Gas Auto part Metal

Ready for the track!!

Reactions: Avnyc11
2141 - 2156 of 2156 Posts