Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
2021 - 2040 of 2049 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,253 Posts
I had my Supersprint Race axleback installed a few days ago, along with some generic CF functional tips to replace the fake ones, so I figured it was time to remove the dealer badge. Thankfully it came right off, no marks!

Next I need to give her a wash, pollen's been brutal:

View attachment 130019
I hate dealer badges and that would deter me from going to that dealer if another dealer was close enough

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fitted a set of rear uniroyal rain sport 5 so now have a matched set all around
Prepped the car for next weeks road trip to the south of France

Chemical guys ceramic coat top up
2 new rear tyres
Superchip remap taking me to 311bhp
Machine polished the rear sill covers to get rid of stone chips some where very deep so made some carbon fibre sheet covers up

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
85 Posts
I feel ya, but pretty much all the dealers here do badges. Thankfully, this one was simply a piece of rubbery plastic that could be peeled off easily!
First thing I do when ever I get any new car is remove all traces of the dealership advertising
Most common in the uk is they put there name on the number plates, as I swap custom sized private plates from one car to another it’s not hard to do

·
Registered
2021 Ti Q4 Alfa Rosso
187 Posts
Here she is, lean and clean! I really like the look of these Sormor tips I got to go with the Supersprint axleback, replacing the fake tips from before. The darkness of the CF matches the rest of the rear, and IMO the smaller but longer tips look more understated and refined than the fake ones.

Hoping to track her or take her to an auto-x event sometime soon!

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Tire
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
I didn't do anything but she did she turned 5 today! 🥳

Our anniversary is in May, but today is her birthday 🎂

Reactions: ShamAsil and Saxman

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Lusso Q4
4 Posts
Added a couple of things to my 2018 Giulia TI Lusso as a birthday present to my self.
Had the side windows tinted to 35%.
Holding off on the rear until I have actually done some night driving in this car.
Also had a slight custom touch added.
Back panel behind license plate vinyl wrapped in matte black.
[also added Carbon Fiber plate frame replacing original dealer advertising frame]
I am thinking of having the tail lights smoked out a bit also.
Might replace badges with "Nero" versions, but damn they are expensive for what they are.
Shop round the corner from my office does nice work and are quite reasonable.
Car Vehicle Window Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Added a couple of things to my 2018 Giulia TI Lusso as a birthday present to my self.
Had the side windows tinted to 35%.
Holding off on the rear until I have actually done some night driving in this car.
Also had a slight custom touch added.
Back panel behind license plate vinyl wrapped in matte black.
[also added Carbon Fiber plate frame replacing original dealer advertising frame]
I am thinking of having the tail lights smoked out a bit also.
Might replace badges with "Nero" versions, but damn they are expensive for what they are.
Shop round the corner from my office does nice work and are quite reasonable.
View attachment 130648
View attachment 130649
Don't forget the window trim if your going Nero instead of chrome

Reactions: Saxman

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Lusso Q4
4 Posts
Don't forget the window trim if your going Nero instead of chrome
I know, right?
It scares me to have someone try and take all of that trim off without breaking any clips; the big fear is that to get replacements clips might be months due to the parts/supply chain issues.
I know they will be careful, but I used to do body work so I also know how delicate some of that stuff can be.
[I meant to get a quote for that project actually.]

This was an indulgent birthday gift to myself so I don't want to piss off the wife too much.
I've already spent hundreds on paint correction/protection and leather care supplies and tools so I need to hold off for a while.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know, right?
It scares me to have someone try and take all of that trim off without breaking any clips; the big fear is that to get replacements clips might be months due to the parts/supply chain issues.
I know they will be careful, but I used to do body work so I also know how delicate some of that stuff can be.
[I meant to get a quote for that project actually.]

This was an indulgent birthday gift to myself so I don't want to piss off the wife too much.
I've already spent hundreds on paint correction/protection and leather care supplies and tools so I need to hold off for a while.
I had the same concerns and solved this by having my window trim wrapped instead of replaced. Looks great.

·
Registered
'18 Base Q4, white
214 Posts
I took the dealer sticker off. It was a lot easier to peel off than I thought it was going to be.

I am now asking for suggestions as to where to put a "The Last Open Road" sticker. (If I have to explain that, you are on the wrong forum.)

Fogg

2021 - 2040 of 2049 Posts