Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Did a thing today....

Color matched licence plate frame ? I ordered some Stromboli Gray paint from Amazon just to have on hand and been painting random things (including a phone case, I wasn't super thrilled with the end product, but will share a photo for those interested).

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Not technically today but got the word yesterday that the ride is totaled (other driver ran a red)... so now I’m looking for a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:cry:

Glad you're okay!

Are you going with another Alfa?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Went out for a little drive and shoot on Sunday. 60° in February -- haven't had the opportunity to really test the Sottozero's...

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Second annual service done—yeesh, I can’t believe it’s been two years (to the day) that I took home the Giulia and Stelvio.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
My 2019 Ti developed a random “I am not starting for you” habit this week. Literally would not start randomly, even though all dash lights and other electrical devices worked fine. And then it would “fixe itself” for a day or so before it quit starting again.

So I charged the battery, changed the fob batteries, spoke nicely to it, swore at it, called it a few Italian names, and finally got it to start; drove it immediately to the closest Alfa dealer and dropped it off for diagnostics and repair.

Was told it will be sep 13th before they can trouble shoot it at the earliest … but no later sep 20th. Ugh.

Wish it was more a exciting report … good thing my Giulia is a second car.
Does it still have the factory battery? If so, it can be replaced under warranty with a MOPAR. I’ve had both of my Alfa’s swapped under warranty—the only issues I’ve had in over two years.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
OEM Cargo liner, and all weather mats. Also grabbed an all black storage tote from Amazon. These are nice, have a red one in the Q4 Giulia and an XL red one in the Stelvio.

I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is to install the OEM front passenger mat.

Link to totes: Amazon.com

Hood Trunk Yellow Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Light

Next week the fun begins—installing the OEM GTAm front and rear monochrome badges, Nero Giulia badging and the new Stelvio Nero Veloce Badging for fenders and rear (thank you @Alfissimo). Not a fan of the chrome on Vulcano—looking forward to seeing the Nero Veloce badges on it.

I also have some @MADNESS Autoworks CF goodies in my cart that I’m debating on. The diffuser, “V” overlay, paddle shifter kit and exhaust tips.

Tint and CC going on next week too, partial PPF.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I went square 225/45-18 w/ MSW 82 rims. Staggered isn't ideal for snow.
Agreed, but I didn't want to buy new wheels at the time--my first year with Alfa, I bought two and wasn't sure how much I wanted to invest beyond that. I'm all in now, of course :)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Trunk tie down finished.
View attachment 123176
I have the same back all weather piece in my QV. It didn't occur to me that it slots for the tie down--unless you cut out slots yourself (I put it down in the dark, haha). Also too, far left--the velcro piece on the side. I use something similar but it came off of a trunk container (which is tied down). It's great to hold a bottle of quick detailer and a tack cloth (I see you're holding the Alfa manual in yours). Did you buy that piece with the Alfa logo after market? Thanks and looks great!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Replaced front and rear badging on the QV with GTAm OEM monochrome.

Tutorial here for those interested:

Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive exterior Font Material property

Land vehicle Car Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

Also swapped out chrome “Giulia” badging with Dark Miron:

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Red Rectangle

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
It was 73 degrees in central Ohio today. Drove the shit out of it—Race Mode + Madness GOPedal + OEM Corsas + 2 fill-ups = the most fun I’ve had in a very long time. Going to wash tomorrow, preparing for PPF/ceramic coat/tint/new wheels In the next month.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts