Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Yep the ARGiulia flu is impossible for me to shake, too. Best virus ever... trying to get the Mrs. to let me add a QV and keep my '17. Best of luck, and choose the VV... everyone has Rosso. ;-)

No.
They are not related to the Tecnico wheels at all.
Sorry. After a brief Google search they looked similar to me

One takeaway from this thread is that, while Alfa’s wheel game is strong and certainly strongest in the segment, all the variants are very confusing for people!

My favorite Giulia style remains the 19” Sport 5-hole wheel, particularly the staggered width setup. The 19” 5-hole wheel will forever be associated with Giulia because it was the new Giulia’s launch wheelset, so mad respect to that, in both bright and dark variants, but the fact is that there is not a dog anywhere in the lineup. Just the thought of keeping Lusso wheels clean makes my knees ache and back hurt, but it’s still handsome. I mean, compare the Lusso wheel to the standard, twin 5-spoke wheel which comes on the A4 Prestige, and it just kills it!

19” Sport 5-hole:

Reactions: Richardalfa
View attachment 104354

Build sheet called them bright 5 hole, but that’s what I have now and that’s not it. Wondering if that qualifies as 5 hole on a 2020 or that’s something different?
These are the Dark Miron Y-Spoke 19" wheels, they're available on 2020 Giulia models with the Nero Package. As of 2021 they will be available only on the Giulia Ti models with the Nero Package.

Reactions: toradora
One takeaway from this thread is that, while Alfa’s wheel game is strong and certainly strongest in the segment, all the variants are very confusing for people!

My favorite Giulia style remains the 19” Sport 5-hole wheel, particularly the staggered width setup. The 19” 5-hole wheel will forever be associated with Giulia because it was the new Giulia’s launch wheelset, so mad respect to that, in both bright and dark variants, but the fact is that there is not a dog anywhere in the lineup. Just the thought of keeping Lusso wheels clean makes my knees ache and back hurt, but it’s still handsome. I mean, compare the Lusso wheel to the standard, twin 5-spoke wheel which comes on the A4 Prestige, and it just kills it!

19” Sport 5-hole:

View attachment 104383
Lusso wheels are very easy to clean....first they don’t show dirt very easily, second a brush with soft long bristles is all you need and third you’re not really having to keep all that stuff on the inside looking good. My knees are fine (or at least no worse due to Lusso ownership).

Reactions: Richardalfa
Lusso wheels are very easy to clean....first they don’t show dirt very easily, second a brush with soft long bristles is all you need and third you’re not really having to keep all that stuff on the inside looking good. My knees are fine (or at least no worse due to Lusso ownership).
Oh, I had a Lusso loaner for a week, and while they gave it a shitty drive-through wash before giving it to me, it was not up to my standards, so I washed it. Believe me, compared to 19" 5-holes, the Lusso is extra work, I've no doubt about it. I'm sure having the right equipment helps, but that's more stuff to get and manage...which I might have done for a properly spec'd Lusso in Imola!

Oh, I had a Lusso loaner for a week, and while they gave it a shitty drive-through wash before giving it to me, it was not up to my standards, so I washed it. Believe me, compared to 19" 5-holes, the Lusso is extra work, I've no doubt about it. I'm sure having the right equipment helps, but that's more stuff to get and manage...which I might have done for a properly spec'd Lusso in Imola!
More equipment = 1 brush

I’m pretty sure that is illegal, a violation of federal law, and defies the reason window stickers, or Monroney stickers, exist in the first place.

If stuff like that is going on, I’d suggest contacting your state’s Attorney General office for clarification.
I'm not so sure it's illegal. My dealer happily obliged when I asked them to swap out the bright 5-hole in the build sheet to dark 5-hole. In my case there was no cost difference the 2 different wheels in terms of sticker pricing and what the dealer actually charged me.

Having said that, I'm in an entirely different country from you.

I'm not so sure it's illegal. My dealer happily obliged when I asked them to swap out the bright 5-hole in the build sheet to dark 5-hole. In my case there was no cost difference the 2 different wheels in terms of sticker pricing and what the dealer actually charged me.

Having said that, I'm in an entirely different country from you.
Sorry you’re confused, but we’re talking about USA federal law here, not international law, and not Canadian law.

Also, Canada doesn’t even have window stickers, does it?

Sorry you’re confused, but we’re talking about USA federal law here, not international law, and not Canadian law.

Zamboni Stickers.

Yes we do. What makes you think we don't?

View attachment 104354

Build sheet called them bright 5 hole, but that’s what I have now and that’s not it. Wondering if that qualifies as 5 hole on a 2020 or that’s something different?
View attachment 104354

THEY ARE AWSOME !!
I wish I had them on my 19 sport Ti.
Most likely an upgraded wheel option that supersedes the 5 hole wheel in most option packages.

Because the Monroney is a product and stipulation of US law.
And you think US is the only jurisdiction in the world that would have a law that requires some sort of "windows sticker" or "build sheet"?

And you think US is the only jurisdiction in the world that would have a law that requires some sort of "windows sticker" or "build sheet"?
We were talking about USA law before you jumped in with your stupid comment.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.