Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having wanted this car since it was announced, I found a deal I couldn't say "no" to on a 2017 QV with <2,000 miles on it. After a shockingly good trade in for my SLK, I'm now in a responsible 4-door with a little v6.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
Congrats. Did you hold a shower?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Welcome! Pics and build specs ;)

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts

Reactions: GiuliaQV

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
darn, I was hoping to just update my original post, but I don't see an edit. So I'll add the obligatory pic and spec here:

2017 QV (used, with 2200 miles)
Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
Dark 5-hole wheels
Black/Red interior w/Red stitching
Carbon Fiber Sparco seats
Carbon Fiber steering wheel
HK Premium audio

LOVE the seats. Love the explosive shift from 1st to 2nd under load. Don't love how the hard downshift into 1st coming to a stop in "D" or "race" makes it look like I don't know how to use brakes...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats to you, and welcome to the family. Your story is awfully similar to mine. I nabbed a 2017 QV with 4K miles on it. I traded in my 2009 CTS-V and got a great deal on the transaction. The QV is such a blast to drive. Hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am. I look forward to doing a few tasteful mods to my QV when the time is right. I’m going to get my first oil change at 5K miles and my mechanic, who specializes in exotics, will be doing a full diagnostic to ensure everything is perfect. Congrats again and be safe out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts