Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,808 Posts
I received the same email, and WeatherTech's website still shows fronts not available for AWD.

On the other hand, I have some winter wheel and tire analysis to do tonight.

Reactions: ChiGuy and Chicago

·
Registered
440 Posts
We ordered a set as well.

A bit disappointed with the passenger (front) piece. Wasn't a clean fit I expect from Weathertech.

Reactions: BGorilla

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my set. Like it just fine. HOWEVER, that cool new stitched set from Madness is epic !! And $10 cheaper !! I'm conflicted !!!

https://madnessautoworks.com//start...floor-liner-set-black-w-red-stitching-pid7457
Those Madness ones are wild looking! Looks like quilted blanket and too nice to put muddy feet all over and looks like you should be wearing socks only with them. But their description says they can get all wet?! I wonder what they?re made out of and I wonder how well they fit. Somebody must buy them and then tell us.....you?!

Maybe maybe use Madness ones spring, summer and fall and then for wet dirty winter use the weathertech ones!?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Those Madness ones are wild looking! Looks like quilted blanket and too nice to put muddy feet all over and looks like you should be wearing socks only with them. But their description says they can get all wet?! I wonder what they?re made out of and I wonder how well they fit. Somebody must buy them and then tell us.....you?! Maybe maybe use Madness ones spring, summer and fall and then for wet dirty winter use the weathertech ones!?
They look like they fit just fine !! Yep, I might spring for these. Still PONDERING :)
:grin2:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those Madness ones are wild looking! Looks like quilted blanket and too nice to put muddy feet all over and looks like you should be wearing socks only with them. But their description says they can get all wet?! I wonder what they?re made out of and I wonder how well they fit. Somebody must buy them and then tell us.....you?! Maybe maybe use Madness ones spring, summer and fall and then for wet dirty winter use the weathertech ones!?
They look like they fit just fine !! Yep, I might spring for these. Still PONDERING

Ponder your way to that $169.
Hey you got off easy I bought the first Remus exhaust!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Holding my breath

I received the same email, and WeatherTech's website still shows fronts not available for AWD.

On the other hand, I have some winter wheel and tire analysis to do tonight.
I'm still waiting for the AWD fronts to be available too. It's mid-October and here in Chicago the clock is ticking fast towards when they will be needed.
I never realized there was a configuration difference between the AWD and the RWD.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Do the WT have the velcro attachment of the OEMs? Or do they just lay on the floor?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,808 Posts
I'm still waiting for the AWD fronts to be available too. It's mid-October and here in Chicago the clock is ticking fast towards when they will be needed.
I never realized there was a configuration difference between the AWD and the RWD.
I believe driver's side is the same while passenger's differs due to AWD PTO. I usually don't put my liners in until December.

Reactions: ChiGuy

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m waiting on the AWD versions too. Also, will they only offer the liners in black? I have the Crema interior and would like a tan, khaki, or beige color. The black would likely be too stark of a contrast.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got my Weathertech mats and installed them they fit pretty good. Passenger side bends in a little bit from the wall little more than I want but it?s not bad. They will be great for wet winter weather but they?re kind of plain looking.

Someone should buy those Madness ones as those look cool and look fancy.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I personally don't like the Weather-Tech mats.

I think they look ugly and are very bulky.

I have the Lloyd Northridge mats that I think are much nicer in every aspect.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts