Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted Weather Tech to ask if they were going to release front floor mats for the AWD Giulia. They promptly responded with the following. I won't hold my breath, but glad they are working on it them:

Unfortunately, we had some issues with the Front Floorliners for the AWD Model that we were working on and we had to go back to the drawing board. The Floorliners are now in Development for the 2017-18 Alfa Romeo Giulia AWD. The Front Floorliners are currently in the Design Stage so we should hopefully have it available for purchase in about 7-9 weeks.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,472 Posts
"Floorliners" as in plural? The driver's side should be all set. WeatherTech has not impressed me. If Mopar comes out with its new liners first, they'll get my business.

Reactions: AlfaAndy

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Hilarious! It's almost June and the stringing-along of customers continues.
I received an email from Weather Tech in October, when getting all weather mats was actually relevant, telling me they would be available in a few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I was picking up my Giulia the salesmen said that WeatherTech was in the showroom two weeks ago measuring an AWD for mats. My dealer is about 10 miles from WaetherTech headquarters.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Chipshot, I am very happy with the Armorall SUV mats that come with the US GM Dodge Ford lines on them. In fact, the Dodge lines were a perfect fit under the pedal box and didn't require much trimming at all. Now of course the Quad has the RWD tunnel but the Armorall mats have ample borders with plenty of cut lines. The center of the mat includes a nice 1/2 inch lip that will hold liquids.

https://shop.causa.com/product/1928/armor-all-black-suv-crossover-floor-mat-4pc

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,472 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, John. They'll be a worthy alternative to consider if Mopar doesn't have its floor liners out this fall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts