Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Now that you've spammed us with all these advertising photos of the Giulia car colors, why is it that you haven't posted a real picture of you car?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that you've spammed us with all these advertising photos of the Giulia car colors, why is it that you haven't posted a real picture of you car?
Don't have a Giulia yet, planning to, have some issues to clear up first. Figured I would be active here, learn, contribute, and so on.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I will thank you for these threads created -- will be a nice place for potential buyers (like me) who want to see how one looks in the real world rather than on the configurator. :)

I am excited to see MC Blue and Stromboli, my two top choices

·
Registered
418 Posts
I will thank you for these threads created -- will be a nice place for potential buyers (like me) who want to see how one looks in the real world rather than on the configurator. :)

I am excited to see MC Blue and Stromboli, my two top choices
Good choices. Keep in mind Stromboli is only available with the Giulia or Ti Lusso, not available with the 19in sport package.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Good choices. Keep in mind Stromboli is only available with the Giulia or Ti Lusso, not available with the 19in sport package.
What? My "requirement" (I am actually flexible) is Stromboli Ti AWD with paddle shifters and no sunroof. Is this possible? Also want the multi-split 10 spoke wheels, or whatever they are called (500$ option ones).

Thanks in advance,
Max

·
Registered
242 Posts
What? My "requirement" (I am actually flexible) is Stromboli Ti AWD with paddle shifters and no sunroof. Is this possible? Also want the multi-split 10 spoke wheels, or whatever they are called (500$ option ones).
Sure, you can build in configurator.
Since Stromboli is n/a with Sport pack, the only way to get paddles is adding the Performance pack.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Thanks in advance,
Max
Yes you can. I added some things. Also a new option appeared either today or in the last couple "engine sound enhancement" likely similar to bmw's piping sound in cabin, will email my trainer tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yes you can. I added some things. Also a new option appeared either today or in the last couple "engine sound enhancement" likely similar to bmw's piping sound in cabin, will email my trainer tomorrow.
Nice! Thanks a bunch. Definitely looking for one with as few options as possible, 50k is not my budget. Will be leasing one as I am heading off to college after the next year and won't need to drive too much, which allows me to get such a car. Again, thank you!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sure, you can build in configurator.
Since Stromboli is n/a with Sport pack, the only way to get paddles is adding the Performance pack.
Interesting, if I recall like a 500 dollar difference right? Not able to check configurator right now. I just choose which package is cheapest and includes paddles, and I think I was able to do Stromboli. This being said I've not seen a Stromboli one yet, might not even like it in person. But I have a good feeling!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice! Thanks a bunch. Definitely looking for one with as few options as possible, 50k is not my budget. Will be leasing one as I am heading off to college after the next year and won't need to drive too much, which allows me to get such a car. Again, thank you!
I just realized you said explicitly said no sunroof and I put one in the spec. You can subtract things you'd like taken off and it'll give you accurate pricing. Ally lease works out better than Chrysler cap, if you need help or have questions feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I just realized you said explicitly said no sunroof and I put one in the spec. You can subtract things you'd like taken off and it'll give you accurate pricing. Ally lease works out better than Chrysler cap, if you need help or have questions feel free to pm me.
Looked at it again, based on this paper it would be 43795+995 (fee) -- I don't want anything other than paint, paddles, no sunroof ... I'll look into buying the 10-spoke wheels from the dealer if I can't just get them on the car at the time, they can figure that out ... will look into Ally lease, thank you

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Quadrifoglio Verde, Red stitch, Red calipers

I am not the owner ;) There is a buyer coming out from California to see the car on Thursday I think. This car is at Herb Chambers Alfa in Millbury, MA. Ask for Pierre.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Many more pics to come...

And sorry for the blurry shots. My heart was pounding after driving the Ferrari an hour out to see her. ;)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts