Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a touch up paint kit? I tried hendrick alfa in charlotte today....said not available as the factory has not released it yet. if true, alfa does not have their schit together.

please advie as to your thoughts on availability short of me going to a paint shop and having a quart mixed.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a paint chip on the leading edge of the rear door...not sure how but these cars clearly have more "target" areas than most. clear protective paint film is a must!!

the reference to the pint was that if I had to got t a paint store and have some paint custom made for me, they would generally sell me more than I would need or want.

I will order some paint from the source you provided if there is really no dealer supply from alfa. thank you.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
There's supposedly a Jeep color that is a match. Took a pic, my brother noticed it's exactly the same as his buddy's new Jeep.

One day I'll stop into a jeep shop and see if they have it.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Did you have good results with the paint? I need a vulcano touch up as well.

I got dr. Colorchip and at the same time i ordered the Mopar touch up from the dealer. The pen also has the clear coat. The only thing I actually use from the dr. Colorchip is the sealant. It seems to remove the excess off. I use it with the touch up pain on my other car as well. The pen from the dealer is 17.99. Took about 4 days to get. I have tri-coat rosso so lots of glitter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts