Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 17 ti not sure if my settings are messed up but the volume lowers when I have the windows down. You can hear a noticeable decrease when you start putting the windows down. Not sure if it matters but my music is connected via Bluetooth.

·
Vendor
1,351 Posts
I have a 17 ti not sure if my settings are messed up but the volume lowers when I have the windows down. You can hear a noticeable decrease when you start putting the windows down. Not sure if it matters but my music is connected via Bluetooth.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
does It happen both with the car moving, and sitting still in Park?

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti
466 Posts
Wingler is probably on the right track here. sometime I think a little differently than some other do so I have to ask.................. do the windows go up and down with the volume control? could be a wiring issue! 🤔

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,067 Posts
but if the windows are open, and you drive in the car, wind the wind noise make it harder for you to hear the audio, and in turn make it sound lower? Or am I not understanding?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2017 ti sport with the mid grade audio. It does the same. Sounds pretty good. Then toll windows down or open roof all the bass nearly goes away and the volume sounds lower. I have had tons of cars with high end aftermarket audio and never have had this happen. It almost doesnt matter what speed you are at either. Has anyone figured this out?

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
I have a 2017 ti sport with the mid grade audio. It does the same. Sounds pretty good. Then toll windows down or open roof all the bass nearly goes away and the volume sounds lower. I have had tons of cars with high end aftermarket audio and never have had this happen. It almost doesnt matter what speed you are at either. Has anyone figured this out?
No mid grade audio, only base and premium.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
My understanding there is a base, alpine and Harmon systems. Mine is the alpine
Hmmm, ok. the sticker for my old 2017 shows —

8.8-Inch AM / FM / HD Bluetooth® Radio w/8 speakers as the standard equipment

and

Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System as the $900 option.

I never even knew there was an Alpine system on offer OEM.

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.