Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else had this problem? Worked fine until this a.m. It should sound a tone which indicates it is ready to listen, but nothing....

·
Registered
630 Posts
Mine is intermittent. I've also had other intermittent issues with the Infotainment system like XM Radio not working at all. A quick cycle of the ignition system may not be enough to reboot the system and restore functionality. You may have to turn it off and leave it for a few hours to allow all the electronic modules to fully shut down. Turning the Infotainment system on/off with the center console button has not been effective reboot for me. Only shutting the car's ignition system completely off has worked.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I didn't even know there was a tone after pushing it. I just give it a push and start taking. Works great when it understands me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Mine is intermittent.
Same here. Happened to me yesterday. Had to restart the car and it worked. Similar thing happened before to the 'next/previous track' buttons. Would not change track on the media player. That one I was lucky - I swapped to the radio, and back again to the media player, and it woke up. Go figure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DUUUHHH! The problem with the mic button was my problem. I was holding the button in for maybe a second. It does not like that. Press and release quickly and it works fine. Still learning....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts