Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if any of you guys would know a source of vintage style wheels that would fit the 952 Giulia. I'm really a big fan of gold or bronze coffin spokes and think they'd look cool on my bright red Giulia Q4. I can't seem to find anything near to what I'd like in the lug pattern. Also, I'd prefer not to spend $3k a piece for some kind of custom-forged job. Let me know if you have any ideas! Here is some inspiration below(with a Tipo-type wheel that could also work):

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I looked into them and THE ONLY option right now was HRE.
Wheels were freaking amazing!! but would have cost almost 12k without rubber. Mind you, the wheels were cut to Alfa spec, no spacer, no different tire size, no BS. Ya gotta pay to play

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,417 Posts
had 2 rear rims I f'd up brought to a powdercoating guy. one is BBS Gold the other is a Matte bronze.
pictures may not do them justice but will be going with the matte bronze on OEM rims
I was just going to ask about that because I remember you mentioning wanting to do it last year. Looking forward to the results

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I was just going to ask about that because I remember you mentioning wanting to do it last year. Looking forward to the results
COVID, timing, and then I have to get the car lifted and rims off.
Will try and do it when the QV is in for its major belt service in a couple of weeks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts