Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our local dealers, Autonation Alfa Romeo North Denver, just got this QV in.

It was ordered to our exact specs before we found our Montecarlo Blue QV. So I would say it is about perfect :grin2:

Vesuvio Gray
Standard Sports Seats with Red Stitching
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Silver 5-hole wheels
Harmon Kardon
Driver Assist Dynamic Package

No commercial interest in the car, just passing it along, I hope someone here buy and enjoys it!

http://www.alfaromeousaofnorthglenn...o-Giulia-1ff740970a0e09901c878c6f4ea43855.htm

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Offering it at $2500 below MSRP....... interesting......

·
Registered
343 Posts
Vesuvio Grey was my second choice if I didn't find a Montecarlo Blue. I think it looks great in grey, too, but the blue us still my fav!

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
reminds me a little of Space Grey I had on my E92 M3....
the only thing for my taste is that I would have gone with the Techinco wheels in silver instead of the 5 hole...5 hole look better to me in the darker color...again just my taste....
and thumbs-up to dealer for honoring pre-price bump on the CCBs....
I just bought a BMW from AutoNation and the service & sales dept. are really really good. I was actually surprised....didn't think that such a large concern could be that way and I was wrong...

·
Supporting Vendor
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only thing for my taste is that I would have gone with the Techinco wheels in silver instead of the 5 hole...5 hole look better to me in the darker color...again just my taste....
The order was originally spec'd that way, but Alfa will not allow a car to be ordered with the Tecnico wheels and Carbon Ceramic brakes for some reason.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
The order was originally spec'd that way, but Alfa will not allow a car to be ordered with the Tecnico wheels and Carbon Ceramic brakes for some reason.
ahh I remember...someone mentioned clearance issues on the calipers???...I find that hard to believe....
I think Alfa just wanted an extra $500 from you:grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.