Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD | Alfa White on Red Interior
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case any one is wondering, here is what the black badges look like on an Alfa White Giulia at night. I have the Nero package so my badges are factory blacked out as well. Matches the shade perfectly.

Thanks to Alfissimo for another great product!

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
My dealer actually got a 2020 in from the factory and it came with the veloce logos on the side, a US market car, it must've been a mistake

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer actually got a 2020 in from the factory and it came with the veloce logos on the side, a US market car, it must've been a mistake
That's a super cool mistake! I think all Giulias are made in San Germano so it's definitely possible distribution could be mixed up. Wonder what the window sticker says.

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I love the script, I think all US variants should have that option. It seems the window sticker still displays "Ti Sport" so I guess it was just a mistake?

My badging I did myself, but it looks like it belongs.
25A70E32-95BE-499A-A3C2-D89133BDEAD3.JPG

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
282 Posts
I've seen a few Giulias around here with those badges and didnt realize it wasnt stock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen a few Giulias around here with those badges and didnt realize it wasnt stock.
Yeah it's a European thing only. I believe Ti Sport is the Veloce equivalent here in the US. I'm not one for overly pimping the car, but quite an easy mod to do for less than $100 and looks clean.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I’m wondering if there is more to the story than what the dealer is saying. The factory placement doesn’t follow the body crease. The crease is dipping down and the badge is level. In the photo, the badge looks like it’s tilted, parallel with the crease.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I’m wondering if there is more to the story than what the dealer is saying. The factory placement doesn’t follow the body crease. The crease is dipping down and the badge is level. In the photo, the badge looks like it’s tilted, parallel with the crease.
from a youtube vid of a UK veloce it does go with the crease actually

·
Vendor
2,384 Posts
Highly doubtful it came with the veloce badges by mistake from the factory. I am guessing dealer installed them to spice up sales. ;) I have sent a few pairs to some dealers in FL and other places.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Highly doubtful it came with the veloce badges by mistake from the factory. I am guessing dealer installed them to spice up sales. ;) I have sent a few pairs to some dealers in FL and other places.

View attachment 104106
Exactly my thought.

These are the specifications I used to install mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered the Veloce badges for my 2020 Q4 TI from Alfissimo anyway all the 2.0 280 HP in the USA market are considered Veloce so get a pair and stick it on in Europe what is called the Giulia Veloce is all about the 280HP and 210 HP diesel and they add on the Veloce badges.Ciao

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport 2017
6 Posts
Have one thing to add, to my knowledge, the Veloce models in Europe and outside North America all come with the Performance Package - LSD and adaptive suspension. So technically speaking, absent the Perfomance Package, us 2.0 280 HP Giulia owners don't really have the equivalent of a Veloce.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have one thing to add, to my knowledge, the Veloce models in Europe and outside North America all come with the Performance Package - LSD and adaptive suspension. So technically speaking, absent the Perfomance Package, us 2.0 280 HP Giulia owners don't really have the
Have one thing to add, to my knowledge, the Veloce models in Europe and outside North America all come with the Performance Package - LSD and adaptive suspension. So technically speaking, absent the Perfomance Package, us 2.0 280 HP Giulia owners don't really have the equivalent of a Veloce.

equivalent of a Veloce.
ok I understand what you saying I went on the Italian Alfa website and this is what I got on their Giulia Veloce as you can see is written in Italian which I do understand L

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport 2017
6 Posts
hmm..good find. I can get by in Italian and no mention of Performance Package...and clicking through the site and building a Veloce model..it offers the Performance Package for 2500 euro..So I stand corrected..now I can get myself some Veloce badges without dishonoring the badge! lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
hmm..good find. I can get by in Italian and no mention of Performance Package...and clicking through the site and building a Veloce model..it offers the Performance Package for 2500 euro..So I stand corrected..now I can get myself some Veloce badges without dishonoring the badge! lol
Go for it Chico i think will look grea enjoy....i gonna be excited to stick it😉 on my Giulia,ciao.

·
Vendor
2,384 Posts
Just sold out of all of them but more coming in.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts