Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else find it long and repetitive?

I directed AR to this forum to learn about problems owners are experiencing.

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
The only survey I got was the same as the one when I bought bought my 4C. It was all about my purchasing experience. That's great, but, where their real problem is, and they seem to be ignoring this area, is after care. Warranty work, repairs, parts ordering.

Heck, the service repair manual is written with code that was built in 2004. And only runs on Internet Explorer which has since been officially discounted. Computer language has evolved so much since then, it's a completely obsolete engine.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also received that survey (the one I was asked to put all tens in - "otherwise we failed" - by the sales associate).

This came as an email from Scott Garberding, Head of FCA NAFTA Quality, with a link to the survey. The only opportunity for feedback regarding after care seems to have been if I had had the car in for any of the items about which I mentioned problems.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Ahh, that's different and I have not recieved that yet. I also haven't had the Giulia serviced yet.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came about a month after I took delivery. Did you provide your email address?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I received the paper survey and after seeing how large it was, threw it out. I'm happy to fill out a survey that is reasonable. This was not, I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say there were 100 or more questions and in the parts I skimmed was very repetitive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts