Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my V2 intake installed today. I love it, couldn't be happier. It sounds great Thanks to EC for their help, too.

I was frustrated that there weren't any solid videos of the V2 intake on the Giulia when I was shopping, so I decided to make one on my own for the next guy. The sound from videos are never as good as in person, but I think this will give you guys a good idea.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
thanks! very cool contribution. It's on my shopping list along with the ECU and Remus :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should add that I'm driving the car in a manner that is forcing these sounds. You are certainly able to drive the car in a quieter manner with the V2.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw in your youtube video that you mention the rest of the car is stock. The million dollar question... can you tell any difference in how the car drives?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw in your youtube video that you mention the rest of the car is stock. The million dollar question... can you tell any difference in how the car drives?
I've only had it for a day, but it seems like car pulls a tad more at the higher end and the pedal seems a bit more responsive. We'll see how it feels in the days ahead!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I should add that I'm driving the car in a manner that is forcing these sounds. You are certainly able to drive the car in a quieter manner with the V2.
and with the windows down. In normal driving with the windows up, you don't hear it much. Thanks for posting this video.

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts