Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I unintentionally set up a username that is my email address. I don't see an option to change username. Do I need to delete my profile and recreate?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Thank you!

Let's go with a2alfaguy.

John
Done, let us know if you need anything else.

Niall
Looks like it worked. Good job.

A related question:
In my Moderator tools, I see where it says I can edit a user name. Is that something us Mods can actually do? Or should we leave it for you Admin guys?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! One other thing -- I posted a suggestion that we have a sticky somewhere with latest infotainment (and perhaps other software) version numbers. Would encourage you to consider.

Great forum.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
Are you sure you didn't want "dontspamme"?

Reactions: a2alfaguy

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
A2Alfaguy...nice! Definitely better!!

Reactions: a2alfaguy

·
Administrator
506 Posts
In my Moderator tools, I see where it says I can edit a user name. Is that something us Mods can actually do? Or should we leave it for you Admin guys?
While you can view their profile page and change the text in their username box, there is no ability for mods to save the changes on that page. Username changes will require admin permissions so kick them up to us if you see them.

Thank you! One other thing -- I posted a suggestion that we have a sticky somewhere with latest infotainment (and perhaps other software) version numbers. Would encourage you to consider.

Great forum.
Where did you post this suggestion and what do you mean by version numbers? for what software?

- JB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Duh! I did the same as A2AlfaGuy. I'd like to be Alfadrewswords please if you are able to oblige.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Duh! I did the same as A2AlfaGuy. I'd like to be Alfadrewswords please if you are able to oblige.
Hi Drew, I've passed this on the the Admin staff, they can assist you. I don't have the ability to change your user name.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Thanks RacerZ for your help. I have only now figured out how to send the message to the webmaster so they will probably get it twice just to be sure.
It seems you are now, AlfaDrewSwords. Nice play on words, Drew.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts