Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am considering purchasing a Giulia Quadrifoglio, and I am in Northern CA/ Bay Area where there is limited inventory in the general area. There is a used Giulia GV in Monte Carlo Blue that was a dealer demo; the car has 6,900 miles on the odometer which I find to be quite high. The car is listed at $77,991, if I can bring the dealer down to under $70k, is it worth considering? Would love to hear everyone's opinions on this.

http://www.mclarensanfrancisco.com/...o-Giulia-d7b8a3f00a0e0ae70e749f9f4ce74178.htm

Thanks!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am considering purchasing a Giulia Quadrifoglio, and I am in Northern CA/ Bay Area where there is limited inventory in the general area. There is a used Giulia GV in Monte Carlo Blue that was a dealer demo; the car has 6,900 miles on the odometer which I find to be quite high. The car is listed at $77,991, if I can bring the dealer down to under $70k, is it worth considering? Would love to hear everyone's opinions on this.

http://www.mclarensanfrancisco.com/...o-Giulia-d7b8a3f00a0e0ae70e749f9f4ce74178.htm

Thanks![/QUOTE

buy a new one from don Jackson alfa romeo in Atlanta...$65k as advertised. if not for it being black, I would buy it!!!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I would pay no more than 62 for that car. Deals to be had for 2017 models.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
thing that I find odd is 7000 miles on test drives? That's a LOT of test drives for a car they generally don't allow the public to test. Smell a fish or a rat :)

edit: that link says it's had 1 owner?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
OP, to clarify, Used and Demo vehicles are not one and the same.

If the car has been titled then its now considered a used vehicle which should have a noticeable drop in the price from new. The warranty period begins from when the car gets titled. Furthermore, financing rates differ for new cars vs used cars. Does Alfa offer leases on used cars?

Demos are not titled by the Dealer so these cars can technically accumulate x amount of miles and still be considered new as the mileage does not count against the New Basic Limited Warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts