Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Seems like information is very hard to come by at this time. Most dealers don't seem to have a clue and trying to get info from Alfa directly is a exersize in futility.
You just have to keep digging on the web and hope you might find some answers. If you do..make sure to post what you find.
I'm hoping as we get closer to the time of availability, real, solid, useful info will begin to flow. Looks like patience is required for now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope Alfa will have a loaner car program - this is pretty much standard but you never know. Also, I'd like to see Alfa tackle their "unreliable" image like Jaguar has and offer free basic maintenance. Jag has upped their program to 5-years and 60K miles.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'd like to see them provide buyers with a 5 year warranty too on purchase of a vehicle. With high performance cars like the QV, a lot can go wrong over time and people would like to have the warranty as a safety net depending on how long they plan to keep it. How is Alfa Romeo's current warranty plan with their other vehicles?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd like to see them provide buyers with a 5 year warranty too on purchase of a vehicle. With high performance cars like the QV, a lot can go wrong over time and people would like to have the warranty as a safety net depending on how long they plan to keep it. How is Alfa Romeo's current warranty plan with their other vehicles?
Current warranty is 4 years/ 50,000 mile bumper to bumper on 4C and 4C Spider. No word on whether or not there will be any changes when the Giulia arrives.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
No word yet, but we are eagerly awaiting some news on pricing....stay tuned
My dealership around here swears they are not coming this year, are they misinformed and trying to hype/over price the car? Just wondering what your opinion is on them coming this September/October.

·
Registered
161 Posts
So far I've talked with three dealerships in my area and all have told me that Giulia probably will be here in the US by mid to late October. So it sounds like they expect to receive them before the end of the year. I really don't think they know for sure, but they have to tell people something. None have ever told me that the delivery date would be pushed in to next year. (God forbid!)
But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it's November/December before you're actually driving one.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So far I've talked with three dealerships in my area and all have told me that Giulia probably will be here in the US by mid to late October. So it sounds like they expect to receive them before the end of the year. I really don't think they know for sure, but they have to tell people something. None have ever told me that the delivery date would be pushed in to next year. (God forbid!)
But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it's November/December before you're actually driving one.
Very Interesting!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What's alarming is that we still have not read a single review for the 276 HP version that's supposedly destined for the US market. I can seen a scenario where the Quadrifoglio version becomes available in late fall 2016 and the 2.0T version follows in early spring 2017.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yup, and its a Quadrifoglio. I think the 2.0T version will be delayed. Please Alfa prove me wrong.
There's a thread in here somewhere which says Alfa planned on shipping QV first to the US then the base and TI models. I wouldn't think they would be here until 2017.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
All I need to read is "this means were closing in on the promised fall release"
God I hope so.
As long we its here by first few weeks of October I won't go too crazy haha. Selling my car (mainly because the right offer came along) in Mid august so It will be a tough few weeks!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
From my local dealership:

As we wait to it's introduction to the US market after it's initial launch date got pushed back between late September and October of this year. No specific date is available at this time, but I'll be looking to update you as soon as we know.

·
Registered
288 Posts
From my local dealership:

As we wait to it's introduction to the US market after it's initial launch date got pushed back between late September and October of this year. No specific date is available at this time, but I'll be looking to update you as soon as we know.
And please update us as you know :(

1 - 20 of 86 Posts