Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Do you know anyone or do business with anyone in Europe? You could have it shipped to them then have them ship it to you in the U.S.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Do you know anyone or do business with anyone in Europe? You could have it shipped to them then have them ship it to you in the U.S.
I have family coming from England - US in Aug ... bit of a wait but if you're still waiting can chuck in their suitcase

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks very cool, but it seems expensive for such a small piece. I'm sure someone will offer it here eventually.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CarAccessoriesPlus payment gateway doesn't work from the US. Or it's just down.

I guess I'll just have it shipped from the first place to our UK office and go from there.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
I will look into this and see if I can bring it in.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That looks pretty good. I would definitely consider buying this "upgrade". I think there is also a market for a leather surround as well. The hard rubber/plastic OEM.......meh.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
That looks pretty good. I would definitely consider buying this "upgrade". I think there is also a market for a leather surround as well. The hard rubber/plastic OEM.......meh.
If available, I would definitely splurge for leather surround (boot), would even modify original for manual since it has probably same insert and only upper part would have to be modified to fit around shifter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts