Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the may 2018 $1000 additional incentive to lease is gone? I was onboard to buy an alfa, but ran into too many snags and had an audi s4 lined up. Then that fell through so I briefly considered the quad but reliability concerns especially after reading these forums has me heading toward a fully loaded ti sport lease, but Ill likely just need to settle on colors and wheels. Big bummer if they arent offering this incentive any longer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting, on the Alfa website when I build out a car, the summary page no longer shows it. However on the link you sent yes it does show as expiring as of July 5th. Id imagine the incentives will only get better by then by maybe another 500 not revert downward unless maybe demand goes up which I'm not seeing. I do however tend to trust the Alfa site and am waiting for my sales manager to call me back to clarify and for the status on yet another hopeful trade with another dealer that 'cannot sell the car to me because of financial issues' however they are willing to trade.

The more I talk about my foibles with Alfa car purchasing the more my family looks at me like I'm talking about getting a neck tattoo of a my favorite food.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts