Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My christmas present Veloce should be arriving end of Dec, already ordered a few aftermarket bits and bobs; carbon boot spoiler, carbon steering wheel add on, red stop/start button, armrest inner storage, carbon button surrounds for door window buttons. All ordered from AliExpress from China so a bit of a punt on quality but not cost a lot, sure i'm going to be stung on import costs though from the UK border force! :(

My car spec is white; tinted windows, red calipers and 19" upgraded wheels, i was gutted as in the UK we cant spec the QV cloverleaf alloys for some reason...but the ones on my profile and screensaver (constantly find myself staring at this) on my PC are growing on me, i think i will be one of the first in the UK to get these wheels but depending what they look like i may have to swap for QV wheels.

I will be toying with carbon roof wrap and wing mirrors plus cloverleaf triangle signs above the veloce front wings and possible a black Giula boot badge.

Really interested to hear the exhaust sound when i get it, from reading this forum i think i will be removing the muffler ASAP for a throaty note.

Will post pics soon as i pick up and then after i have put the new bits'n'bobs on :)

Cheers,

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
Matt,

Welcome and congratulations on the Giulia, always good to hear about another Q2. There are now a number of good exhaust options available and each with a discussion thread on the forum. I know I find myself in manual shift mode much more often now I can hear what's going on.
Watch for that second 'i' in Giulia :smile2:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Congrats Matt. Someone one the UK alfaowner forum already has the 19" Machined look alloys on their Misano Blue Veloce. Look at the Veloce pics and experiences thread if you want to see how it looks. Are you on that forum as well?

All the additions you plan look interesting. Not too sure of the Clover triangle badge on top of the Veloce badge though. Seen one and it really looks 'overly trying' and out of place. All the best.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,754 Posts
What colour interior, Matt? Hope you live in a part of the UK where you can truly enjoy your Giulia.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is Red inside, to go with the red calipers :)

The clover leafs on front wings does worry me, i don't want it to look tacky...is that other forum by the way a thread on this site or a different forum all together?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts