Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a check engine light pop up and plugging in the obd to check the code (related to the gas cap), i noticed all of these codes. Anyone know what these are? The car was recently at the dealership and got the etm replaced.

·
Registered
65 Posts
U codes are related to network communications. Those codes were likely generated by replacing the module. I’m surprised they didn’t bother to clear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U codes are related to network communications. Those codes were likely generated by replacing the module. I’m surprised they didn’t bother to clear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The dealer said they did have issues when they tried to replace it and had to have a field tech come in. maybe these were the issues they were trying to solve. I still have the same infotainment issues lol

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
comm codes are very common and exist in many cars....9 times outta 10 they won't present with any issues yet the codes will continue to set.
My advice, ignore them unless you have an actual problem.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
comm codes are very common and exist in many cars....9 times outta 10 they won't present with any issues yet the codes will continue to set.
don't think they were there before the dealer messed with it. will most likely follow up with them

·
Registered
55 Posts
As Domex said, U codes - car network related. PROXI error says something wrong with car configuration. If odometer isn't flashing delete them and see what comes back instantly or in couple days

·
Vendor
1,049 Posts
i had a check engine light pop up and plugging in the obd to check the code (related to the gas cap), i noticed all of these codes. Anyone know what these are? The car was recently at the dealership and got the etm replaced. View attachment 96570
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
AlfaRomeoCares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts