Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'd have to see it in person to decide if I am a fan of the two tone red. I think that it might look odd. I think that I would like one red and then the carbon fiber. I do like how the red stitching matches the red trims.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd have to see it in person to decide if I am a fan of the two tone red. I think that it might look odd. I think that I would like one red and then the carbon fiber. I do like how the red stitching matches the red trims.
well I suppose an excellent place to start is right here... do you think the two tone in this picture looks odd...

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think that the lighting is definitely having an effect here. It;s hard to truly tell the two-tone-ness. The dash is more illuminated than the door panel. At this point I would probably not choose it though I don't think it looks terrible.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah for that we have a way to go, with the direction they've been taking elsewhere I think we can expect a range of materials similar to what you find in BMW, MB and even Audi... it would be best if they do that.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah for that we have a way to go, with the direction they've been taking elsewhere I think we can expect a range of materials similar to what you find in BMW, MB and even Audi... it would be best if they do that.
I agree that a good selection of material options is needed for them to really stay in the same class as the German brands. Luxury vehicles need to have a sufficient level of customization available so that owners can feel like they are really putting together their car instead of choosing between a few options. Plus, more materials means that FCA can charge for them and make a profit that way.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think that the super customization option is great because it allows people to scale up their model as much as they want. You want gold plated whatever, sure. It allows the vehicle to be as up market as someone is willing to pay for. That makes it more competitive and and profitable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.