Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not really options and can probably wait until I take delivery but hopefully one of you can answer. 2017 June Build QV. Doe the QV have a compass? Also, for the CF steering wheel do you have all the same controls? Cruise, phone, radio, wipers etc.? I could not tell on the comparison list on Edmunds just shows an X for these features vs check mark

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
the CF steering wheel has controls on the wheel for radio, cruise, phone etc. wipers are on the stalk not the wheel itself
never noticed about the compass...

·
Registered
317 Posts
My '18 QV has a compass (I would think the '17 is the same). It is indicated by a letter(s) at the upper right of the center display (clock is upper left for reference). As above CF doesn't change controls on wheel. The CF wheels are also still heated (second button from left on lower row of center climate controls).

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
'17's have the compass in the upper right cluster as well.

All multimedia controls can be accessed thru the steering wheel also... though.. be prepared for a learning curve. The voice commands can be tedious

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,738 Posts
'17's have the compass in the upper right cluster as well.

All multimedia controls can be accessed thru the steering wheel also... though.. be prepared for a learning curve. The voice commands can be tedious
Any chance you can list the commands that it recognizes?

Any chance voice commands can control anything other than the multimedia? I was wanting to turn on auto-high beam to see how well it works--but not so much that I was going to pull over and stop to change the setting...

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts