Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I am going as a spectator, it would be nice to see some Giulias there.....

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You will see some I'm sure. Alfa has a section, down on the front lawn usually. I just registered the day my alternator failed (or related cable from the FChat guys) Should know more Monday. I plan to be there with my new rolled fenders too. :) May leave the top up as it has been wicked hot and dry the past few years. It's a spider, you get it, and I'll leave the windows down. Don't want to bake my interior. Shady spot? Then maybe I'll put the top down.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I am going, planning to get there early for a hopefully decent spot, somewhere. I have been going for the past 8 years, always fun

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Alfas are usually on the front lawn, Ferraris at the top of the hill in back. 5 days left for repairs. Hope I can make it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll be there! I haven't missed a Tutto Italiano in years. Look for a Rosso Competizione w/ vanity plate "ACMLN"...although I may end up parking on the street again as I never arrive early enough.

Ciao,
Mark

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'll be there! I haven't missed a Tutto Italiano in years. Look for a Rosso Competizione w/ vanity plate "ACMLN"...although I may end up parking on the street again as I never arrive early enough.

Ciao,
Mark
Did you go and see Juve vs AS Roma at Gilette the other day?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I think I can show up early and park on the street. Rossina is in the shop until after. Still waiting to here from Larz.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Did you go and see Juve vs AS Roma at Gilette the other day?
Yup! I was there. Being a lifelong AC Milan fan i wore a "custom" Bonucci Milan jersey to mess with the Juve fans, I definitely got some jeers and few laughs. My wife however is a big Roma fan, we went to their training sessions and fan fest at Harvard last week and met some players, good times.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Yup! I was there. Being a lifelong AC Milan fan i wore a "custom" Bonucci Milan jersey to mess with the Juve fans, I definitely got some jeers and few laughs. My wife however is a big Roma fan, we went to their training sessions and fan fest at Harvard last week and met some players, good times.
Forza Inter!:grin2:

I lived in Milano for a while and was an Interista!

See you all on the 6th!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Forza Inter!:grin2:

I lived in Milano for a while and was an Interista!

See you all on the 6th!
Is there an "unlike" button? Inter Merda!!!!! >:)>:)>:)

A couple weeks ago I got to meet one of the greatest of all time...Paolo Maldini, signed a few of my jerseys also. I watched him play when I was a young player and is the reason why I became a Milanista pretty much.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Is there an "unlike" button? Inter Merda!!!!! >:)>:)>:)

A couple weeks ago I got to meet one of the greatest of all time...Paolo Maldini, signed a few of my jerseys also. I watched him play when I was a young player and is the reason why I became a Milanista pretty much.
Maldini is a legend and a true gentleman!

I really don't follow Serie A anymore, too busy racing my car!:grin2:

Reactions: Rossonero3

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts