Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

New to the forum, but not to Alfas. I love my Ti sport Q2! Even sold my Jag F-type to buy this.

I have a goofy question: Does anyone think the turn signal indicator blip is exceptionally loud (compared to other cars you have owned)? I am 66 and one step away from hearing aids and still that click, click, click annoys me. Am I nuts?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
There are at least a few other comments about this somewhere on the forum (maybe the thread “tones”?). I think there is general agreement they are louder than normal....and no, there is not anyway to reduce the volume. I think you will eventually get used to it, at least I don’t find it as annoying after 5 months.

Reactions: GAPF1

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's a 'feature', so that you don't forget to cancel the signal.

Of course, if you drove a BMW, you wouldn't need to be reminded that the turn signal was on, because you wouldn't have used it in the first place. :wink2:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I posted pictures of how I fixed it on a similar thread

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello all

New to the forum, but not to Alfas. I love my Ti sport Q2! Even sold my Jag F-type to buy this.

I have a goofy question: Does anyone think the turn signal indicator blip is exceptionally loud (compared to other cars you have owned)? I am 66 and one step away from hearing aids and still that click, click, click annoys me. Am I nuts?
I totally agree with you, and already complained about this.

Only solution is to remove the instrument cluster and put some foam on the loudspeaker....
But maybe it will also decrease the sound of other alarms... etc
I planned to make the mods but have not done it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts