Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can I get confirmation that the 2017 and 2018 Giulia trunk is exactly the the same dimensions on both models???
I am assuming it is, but wanted to confirm.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MDriver!

I purchased Tux Mats for my interior, and Tux does not make trunk mats, so was going to do weathertech until I found this on AliExpress. I like how all will matchy matchy!

After I inquired to confirm the model, they replied with "they only make for 2017" so it made me wonder.... If the quality is close to Tux, I will be happy

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Myf...or-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Stelvio/32852304268.html

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
that's a nice looking mat. I have weather-tech in my other cars and like their product very much, especially the custom fit.
but at the time they had none, so I bought this mat from Mopar, inscribed with Giulia...what a POS, it was not expensive but you get what you pay for....I will keep it until it gets ratty I suppose....
what material is that made out of?? is it water-proof?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, pretty crazy. They dont spend money on marketing thats for sure!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was talked out of the Mopar verison on here when I inquired. Glad I listened!

I believe it is like a fake leatherette material. Fully waterproof. Same pattern design as the Tux pretty much.
I vacuum my Tux Mats and then wipe clean with simple green. They clean up great. Assuming same deal here.

I just ordered. I will post pics and thoughts on fit and quality once I review.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts