Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... mostly as a novelty thing for my 4 year old, who loves race cars. In his mind, any car with a number on it is a ‘race car’. So my question is, where do you get your track numbers? And, what about magnetic decals... do they stay on? I’m not even sure if our doors are steel...?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
if you have a yamaha/honda/kawasaki/ktm shop close by, they should have sticky numbers for moto x.
for a single day use I think I would put some paper or something on the centers of the stick side of the numbers, so only the edges are stuck. probably a lot easier to get off

·
Registered
39 Posts
Any print shop will be able to make you vinyl numbers which are typically one time use. Magnetic numbers are more expensive but are reusable.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Or some 3/4" painters tape on the windows.

·
Supporting Vendor
705 Posts
Any print shop will be able to make you vinyl numbers which are typically one time use. Magnetic numbers are more expensive but are reusable.
There are also static cling number roundels that will stick to paint and/or windows. That's what I've used successfully in the past.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
You can get clear or colored vinyl at craft stores. Latex paint will flex. I made a set for my Miata but never used them beyond a photo shoot. Not sure they will stay on at speed. Magnets however, have a better chance...on steel.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got magnetic numbers from trackdecals.com and I have to put them on the rear quarter panel. My club is ok with it and I actually kind of like the look now.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts