Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Thanks to @Cupshot for hooking me up with wheels and tires with TPMS. No programming needed when changing tires/wheel sets. Car will automatically pickup new TPMS on the new set of wheels after you installed them and go for a drive for about 3 miles.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Is there anything Giulia specific about the valve stems with TPMS built in? I ask because I'm getting a set of rims to use with winter / snow tires and they are coming without TPMS and I'm wondering how to get hold of the correct sensors?

Thanks
Alan

·
Registered
658 Posts
My bad the answer is in a separate thread - TPMS sensors. Cant see how to delete previous post.
From cupshot
Should be 68336101AA for the sensor and 68300736AA for the nuts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
If someone could post a picture of a tpms sensor, it can be compared to the available after market offerings. Alfa surely did not reinvent the system.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Old thread, but in case anybody needs this.

I just got a set of wheels+tires+tmps sensors from PMC Tire and they installed (and programmed for Giulia) these generic ones:
https://pmctire.com/en/accessories/valves/tpms.tire

Changed the wheels and went for a drive. The car didn't even go in learning mode, it picked them up without a hick-up after a few kilometres and displayed the updated pressure in the car info screen. Smoother than I expected. :)

Reactions: kanundrum
1 - 5 of 5 Posts