Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Madness has an all stainless steel on for $79.99, Alfa9 Has on that is black powder coated, aluminum I think, it's $99.99

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a new Alfa9 tow hook plate mount that I can't use and would be happy to sell. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how are these different from the one i found on ebay for $59 / shipped?

thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
lgbalfa - I received an error stating that I couldn't respond to your PM. Here's the scoop:

My car has the factory front plate mount on the driver's side drilled through the bumper. When I ordered the Alfa9 mount I didn't realize that it only works on the passenger side. I could use it, but then I'd still have the exposed holes from the factory mount on the driver's side. I decided to stick with the plate mount that my car came with rather than having the existing holes filled and repainted.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lgbalfa - I received an error stating that I couldn't respond to your PM. Here's the scoop:

My car has the factory front plate mount on the driver's side drilled through the bumper. When I ordered the Alfa9 mount I didn't realize that it only works on the passenger side. I could use it, but then I'd still have the exposed holes from the factory mount on the driver's side. I decided to stick with the plate mount that my car came with rather than having the existing holes filled and repainted.
Does Alfa9 not accept returns?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts