Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a heads up for those who would be interested I have a working prototype of the All in One Combo Towing Hook, License Plate Relocation kit, and GoPro Mount tow hook kit.

The reason why I went this route is the following:

• CNC-machined billet steel tow hook
  • Chamfered edges on tow hook to prevent shearing of tow straps
  • High visibility red powder-coated tow hook for easy location by tow crew
  • Tow hook designed with swing-limiter to prevent damage to bumper cover
  • Thru-bolt designed on pivoting point for maximum towing strength
  • race-legal 2" ID (50mm) tow hook loop
  • CNC-machined billet adjustable eyelet bolt & tow bolt
  • Black Zinc-plated eyelet bolt, tow bolt and locking nut
  • Made in the U.S.A.
Mainly for race events. Its a all in one kit that assembles in minutes with allen wrenches

This is not a sale thread I am merely asking how many would be interested so that they can have an all in one solution. If there is enough demand I will have the vendor sign up on here and follow the appropriate procedures.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
How about adding a deer deterrent whistle mount?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
The splitter requires deer to be laying in the road to be at the proper cutting height. I prefer mine fresher than that.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I'm interested even if I can't see any pictures....

·
Registered
647 Posts
After reading this thread I have slid into a conundrum! :frown2:

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I just can't bring myself to put a front plate on the Giulia....no matter how nice & purposeful the gizmo do-hicky thingy you have on the front... :)
In my case it would only serve once a year in order to install my front license plate (which in MA is mandatory to be installed for yearly state inspection)
The other uses are gravy......:wink2:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just can't bring myself to put a front plate on the Giulia....no matter how nice & purposeful the gizmo do-hicky thingy you have on the front... :)
I hear you the only way I would have put one on is thru this method and I think it actually suits the car very well! Ive gotten a few warnings with out the plate so best not to give a reason to be pulled over lol.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So what's the status on this set up?

Nothing really for those interested just put name down here. So far I have about 20 or 30 folks including dealerships. Not sure if there are any more. Producing 20 or 30 units may not be too cost beneficial but lets see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts