Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Does anyone here have a touchpad on his rotary dial? QV or other models..
It seems there is a video on YouTube of a QV with this option but I haven't seen it on any other car reviewed. I am getting a QV and wanted to know if it comes with it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hi All. Does anyone here have a touchpad on his rotary dial? QV or other models..
It seems there is a video on YouTube of a QV with this option but I haven't seen it on any other car reviewed. I am getting a QV and wanted to know if it comes with it.

Thanks
Could you link a video? I asked about this on my test drive of a Giulia and while it looks like it should have a touchpad on the dial, it does not. I have also heard that it may talk about it in the manual, but doesn't come with it. Probably coming in the future.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ye sure here you go

https://youtu.be/pht6CeH2sN8

Just jump to 9:30 and the guy shows it. It strange as its the only review i found showing it.
I just tried it on my car and it does not work, and there is no where in the settings to turn it on. Maybe he got a factory demo car that has some options that did not make it in to the production cars. The Giulia he was driving had almost 5k miles on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
TouchPad on Rotary Dial Reply to Thread

Hi All.
he's the link, page 10-11 of Radio Owner's Manual Supplement PDF.
Heading, (Touchpad Controls — If Equipped.
The top of the Rotary Knob is a
touchpad device, and can be used to
operate some of the controls.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts