Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Aussie Giulia owners! Wondering can anyone recommend where to get touch up paint for an Alfa Giulia in Melbourne? I contacted Zagame auto body shop and was surprised to hear they don’t sell it ? Any recommendations or ideas would be appreciated!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a couple of stone chips one on my driver door does my head in thanks for the tip will check it out!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I bought online from Centerline Alfa in the U.S. Arrived within a week (pre-Covid), was about $75 AUD landed, but the exchange rate has improved since then.

Buy Alfa Romeo Parts & Accessories, Centerline Alfa Romeo

It's shocking that when I enquired with Alfa Service Dept in Sydney, I was basically laughed at and told they don't stock Alfa touch up paint, and to go find a panel beater who might be able to mix me up some - what a joke FCA is in this country,

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
266 Posts
I had my Alfa Rd matched at a paint shop and it came up really well.

Wouldn't want to match a fancy colour like Montecarlo though

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just finished going through an OCD moment sorting some stone chips. As Juz mentioned color matching is pretty spot on. Just had to give a few deep chips a second go specially the front door where silly me hit the house wall. Pretty good product.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dr Colorchip has got an EOFY promotion on until 30th June for those keen. Use EOFY20 code at checkout and get 20% off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts