Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I scraped one of my wheels on a oddly located curb in a parking garage. I remember a while back a post about a roich up paint color that was close. Cant seem to find that info. Even tought i had ordered some. In any case i would appreciate any help findimg the right stuff.
Thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, an earlier post directed me to this

I ordered but shipper couldn’t deliver overseas so I don’t have use experience.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Yeah, that paint appars to be a perfect match in my use experience.

·
Registered
231 Posts
An excellent match that I used on my 5 hole dark wheels to touch up some curb rash was from Automotivetouchup.com. They have a lot of Alfa colors. The graphite gray metallic is the same color code (035) that is on the door jam of my Vesuvio Gray Alfa.. which matches the wheels VERY WELL..

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/alfa-romeo/2018/giulia/

I ordered the following. Very pleased with the results. I haven't even bothered putting the clearcoat on the touchup. I have no association with automotivetouchup, just pleased with their product, prices, and service.

Item No.: HBTL-BC
Description: 1/2 oz Touchup Bottle, 2018 Alfa Romeo All Models: Graphite Gray Metallic 035
Quantity: 1
Item Price: $9.95
Item Total: $9.95

Item No.: HBTL-CC
Description: 1/2 oz Touch Up Bottle High Gloss Clearcoat
Item Price: $4.95
Item Total: $4.95

Item No.: MDAB
Description: Micro Dabbers (Pack of four)
Item Price: $0.95
Item Total: $0.95

·
Registered
857 Posts
An excellent match that I used on my 5 hole dark wheels to touch up some curb rash was from Automotivetouchup.com. They have a lot of Alfa colors. The graphite gray metallic is the same color code (035) that is on the door jam of my Vesuvio Gray Alfa.. which matches the wheels VERY WELL..

I ordered the following. Very pleased with the results. I haven't even bothered putting the clearcoat on the touchup. I have no association with automotivetouchup, just pleased with their product, prices, and service.

Description: 1/2 oz Touchup Bottle, 2018 Alfa Romeo All Models: Graphite Gray Metallic 035

I just ordered this touch-up paint using your advice. I have one wheel that I managed to scuff up on a curb :crying: and this will hopefully be good enough!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Any idea what the color match is for the bright five hole wheels?

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
One other solution is to talk to a local body shop and find out where they get their paint supplies from. There are typically a few automotive paint supply houses in larger markets. If you visit, they can take the time to match the paint and provide it to you in any format (touch-up, spray, pint, gallon, etc.). I recently bought a 2-part aerosol spray can for another car and I was seriously impressed. It was $35 for the spray can and it was a 100% match.

·
Registered
125 Posts

Thanks - just placed my order too...

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Milano Blue Q2 w/PP
29 Posts
Anyone have wheel photos after applying touch-up paint? Just curious how well it worked.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I used Centerline touch up and seems to match perfectly, will post pics in the coming week when I get a chance.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,420 Posts
Reactions: TedO
1 - 20 of 23 Posts