Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the paint code for the 19 inch dark wheels. One of my wheels got chipped due to road debris. Thanks

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I used a sub I think is called anthracite gray near perfect match.. got it at Autozone. Illl check tomorrow
The "Hyper Black" Fiat 500 Abarth rims were closely matched to a Chrysler product called "Graphite Metallic". Their grey was pretty close to the Alfa rims grey, and Duplicolor (NG CC 414) and others have it available. Might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I scuffed my dark gray rims on a curb. Anyone know where I can get them fixed? In Philadelphia area.

·
Registered
167 Posts
yes Im interested to learn the closest formulation to the factory colour too...

·
Registered
554 Posts
The "Hyper Black" Fiat 500 Abarth rims were closely matched to a Chrysler product called "Graphite Metallic". Their grey was pretty close to the Alfa rims grey, and Duplicolor (NG CC 414) and others have it available. Might be worth a shot.
Tried the Duplicolor. It's a bit too light and waaay too much metallic.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does anyone know the paint code for the 19 inch dark wheels. One of my wheels got chipped due to road debris. Thanks
I bought the NG CC 414 Graphite Metallic for mine and it's a virtual match. I'll post a pic of my repairs at some point if I remember...

Reactions: AlfaCrisis

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I tried that one and it's not even close. Looks more for Sport wheels then dark 5-holes or dark Tecnicos.
I have to correct myself. A second application today revealed the color to actually match!
For some reason, the first layer was way lighter. And I did shake the bottle! Not sure why, maybe it needed some oxygenation like wine. But I do confirm that the Crysler Graphite metallic matches, just use it on some other surface first.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I can now confirm 604/Z is too dark! Will try the Chrysler color next...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts